Chapter 8

Mace's pov

I arrived on Kamino, alone. "Padawan, why are you here?" the kaminoan asked when I got out my ship "I am no padawan," I snarled activating my lightsaber and slicing their head off. 

I walked through the bland white halls. "Commander, what are you doing here?" a clone asked "I am no commander either," I growled stabbing them in the chest. I looked around and saw Rex and Cody watching, "you- you just killed that man," Rex said shocked "anything in the name of my master," I snarled and went to kill them. They began firing with hand guns but being strong in the force all shots were stopped mid-air, "the dark side is strong, it allows me to do things you could consider... unnatural," I said and shot lightning out my fingertips. With the pair on the floor I walked past, "don't worry I won't kill you... yet," I snarled. 

I sensed the presence of a powerful light side wielder. I looked into the force and recognised it as Yoda. "Padawan, fallen you have," I heard the old grand master say "I am no padawan, old man," I replied turning to him "old, I may me. Foolish you are," he said activating his lightsaber "then so be it," I said activating my own saber. Knowing the way the grand master moves is a help. 

He jumped up and aimed for my neck, but I easily blocked despite his speed. I quickly got out the way and swung, hitting his back. He was put to the floor and I could sense surprise within him, "I never believed in the council, but I did believe you were a good person, my old master," I said "but I was obviously wrong," I walked off. 

Ahsoka's pov

"Mace?" I asked reaching out through the force to see him on Kamino "hey Ahsoka, how you been?" he replied "I've been alright, just miss you," I said "I miss you too, how about we meet up again?" He asked "okay where?" "On Corascant," "no! You'll be spotted instant!" I argued "and? I just beat Yoda in a duel in a matter of seconds," he replied "fine," I said and we stopped communicating.

It's been five hours and I could sense Mace in Corascant.

I left the temple and began walking towards the streets. "Hey," I looked around and saw Mace stood there "hey, why did you want to meet up?" I asked "because I miss you," he said "and to tell you that I love you," he added. I looked at him, "really? This isn't a trick?" "I wouldn't toy with your emotions Ahsoka, I know I'm a Sith Lord now but I'm not that evil," he said putting an arm around me "I love you too," I replied and pulled him into a kiss. When we stopped I could sense his surprise, "you wanna be in a relationship?" He asked "yes, but if he council finds out-" "if the council finds out you'll be kicked out the order, and if Sidious finds out he'll kill me," Mace interrupted "what? No I can't risk loosing you," I said "Ahsoka, we can overthrow him, and together we can rule the galaxy. Can you imagine it?" He said "what? No, I won't rule the galaxy with you," "but we can make things the way we want them to be," "so, this really is all about gaining power, you're just like your father," I said close to tears, "please don't cry Ahsoka, would you like to go to my apartment?" Hs asked "s-sure," I replied.

Mace's pov

We arrived at my apartment, which used to be my father's, and went inside. "It's big," Ahsoka commented "that's not the only thing you'll be saying is big," I said smirking "I reckon I'll be underwhelmed," she argued "I'm talking about my lightsaber what are you talking about?" I joked as we kissed. I put a hand on her cheek as the kiss deepened and squeezed her butt with the other hand. I heard a little moan escape her lips and pulled out of the kiss. "You're amazing," I said pulling her into the bedroom "I know, but so are you," Ahsoka replied pushing me onto the bed "has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" I asked as she laid down next to me "of course," she said slowly falling asleep. 

The next day

I woke up and saw Ahsoka was still asleep next to me. I got up and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. As I was doing so I could sense a force presence approaching. I used the force to make sure Ahsoka stays asleep, closed the bedroom door and made sure it was unable to be opened without the force. I pulled my saber to my hand as the door opened, and Skywalker charged in with several clones. One I know is Rex. Anakin activated his saber and ran at me, "where is she?!" he yelled swinging "where is who?" I asked dodging each swing "Ahsoka! TELL ME!" he yelled. "She's sleeping, wake her up and I will kill you," I snarled opening the door. Anakin ran in and shook her awake, "Anakin? What are you doing here?" she asked "I thought you were kidnapped," he said "not a reason to barge into my home, jeez," I mumbled "shut it traitorous Separtist scum," Rex snarled "oh yeah, sorry about this Rex," I said "why are-" he was cut off by me using the force to knock the clones out and Anakin ran back in. "What the-" "see ya later," I said and jumped out the window. 

Ahsoka's pov

"NO!" I yelled running over to the window, but I couldn't see him anywhere. "Ahsoka, he betrayed us, why were you with him?" Rex asked waking up "because he's still my friend, he told me the reason he's with Sidious is to get more powerful, he wants to rule the galaxy together," I explained "he's just playing with you Snips, he likely always has," Anakin said and we left.