Chapter 1 - LoveGame

A/n
Soooooo this is my new story. It probably starts a bit confusing and all that stuff, but trust me, it's gonna get better. Also, I'm currently trying out a new writing style so please don't judge me.
Oh and yes, every chapter will be named after a song and don't you even dare to insult my music taste, music is literally life.
That's it for now, thanks for giving this shit a try ig
ic

I was sitting at my desk in my office. It was just a usual wednesday, and I got bored from doing my paperwork.

God, I wish I could just have my lunch break now already.

I more day dreamed than worked, this whole stuff was so annoyingly boring.

My thoughts wandered to a TV show I was currently watching. It was about two women in a relationship during the time lesbianism was a sin which really intrigued me.

I started watching it yesterday night when I could not sleep and I was already in episode five from eight.

I thought about their relationship, and how they risked literally anything, even their own lifes because they loved each other so much it was worth it.

I craved a relationship like that, too. At the moment, I was just bad, physically as well as mentally, and I needed someone to genuinly care. To accept me as I am with all my problems and everything. But of course I was not going to get that, I mean, look at me, I am simply unloveable.

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a loud knock on my door.

"Miss Y/l/n?" It was the voice of Miss Venable, my, I must admit, rather beautiful or more likely incredibly hot boss.

"Oh, please come on in."

She opened the door and her cane tapped on the floor loudly accompaning her footsteps. When people would hear that sound, they would all go quiet within seconds and stand straight in fear of the redhead.

I must admit, I was scared of her too. Not as much as the others, but I was indeed. And I did not really like her. Sure, she was hot as hell and she probably knew how to make a girl happy for the night all too well, but the way she treated everyone like shit and was a general bitch in the end overshadowed that in my opinion.

Her cane hit the floor with a loud thud and I realised I just got lost in my thoughts once again, just right in front of my boss this time.

Shit.

"As I just said, I wanted to talk to you about a promotion, but maybe you aren't that hard working after all."

"Yes, yes I am, Miss Venable. I'm not like that usually, I just got... a little distracted."

"Distracted by what?" She said in a stern tone.

I had no idea what to answer, I mean, it was probably because of her hands.

As I said, I absolutely despised her but she looked just so fine in that purple dress and her hands- Oh dear god, her hands.

"I- uh, nothing really..."

She just nodded her head instead of a response, not showing any kind of emotion but just keeping up her cold hearted facade.

"As I said, I'd like to promote you. You've been doing a really good job these days, and I like the way you don't run away screaming as soon as you see me.

Your periods won't change for now, but you will do more than just all that paper work. In the mornings, you will be doing the phone calls with settled customers and after your lunch break, paper work, but a more interesting one, containing plans for new robots, but only the small ones that don't really matter for now. And of course, your payment will increase."