Staying

Jacks pov
When I heard Tyler say that I was so mad my princess,My future daughter had lost her baby because of some pussy that enjoys hitting woman I was mad but I didn't want to scare her but I knew chase could hold it in "WHAT THE FUCK WHO DID THIS CAN YOU JUST TELL US ALREADY SO WE CAN KILL HIM" and there it is he started walking over to her and she was shaking so bad she looked terrified so my and Adam and some of the club members grabbed him before he would scare her more and brought him outside "WHAT THE HELL WHY WOULD YE DRAG ME OUT" "CAUSE YOUR SCARING MY LITTLE SISTER SHES ALREADY SCARED ENOUGH RUNNING FOR HER LIFE AND THE BOYS's life " "THATS ENOUGH" "chase he's right your scaring her son you need to calm down now Adam have you learned anything about whose the father or whose abusing her" he sighed and ran a hand through his hair "no she didn't want to talk about it infornt of the boys but I think it was her husband" i cant believe someone would ever lay a hand in her she was so sweet and looked so innocent "This is fucking bull shit when I find out who did this I'm gonna torture him" said chase he got a course of "YES" "DAM RIGHT" " i want a turn" from the rest of the club members but that wasn't even a third of them when the rest of the club find out there is gonna be hell "okay Boys calm down we haven't got the story yet so let's just wai..." I didn't get to finish before the door opened and I heard giggles i looked up to see aria and the boys she walked up to us and said "Hi guys I think we're gonna get going now it was so nice meeting yall" and walked over to Adam and hugged him but he wasn't have it "We're do you think your going" "em I think we're just gonna keep going down south till me and the boys like the place"  Adam scoffed "like hell you are I just got you back your not leaving" "Adam I have to for me and the boys safety" "You are safe her we can all protect you" he said pointing to all of us out here "no you can't he's dangerous if he find me I'm dead" she whispered "NO HES NOT ILL PROTECT YOU AND THE REST OF THE GANG JUST STAY FOR a few days okay and if you don't want to you can leave" she thought about it and went back down to Tyler,ace and Luke on her Hunkers and said "boys do you wanna stay we don't have too if you don't want too" "YES I wanna stay with all them there so cool mommy I want a motorcycle they might let us ride them unlike daddy"  they all said" that right there just melted my heart a bunch of "Awwws"and "oooos"  she got up "i guess it's sorted then I'm just gonna have to find a place to stay" i was about to offer but of course chase has to have her in his house I mean mansion "i have plenty of room and mine cause no one lives with me so you can stay at mine" i looked around and the gang and they all had smug looks cause they know he doesn't let anyone  down in his house I then looked over and saw Adam and I know he's not happy but he does know chase will treat her right. "I don't know i might get a hotel I don't wanna bother you" "No no it's fine you won't bother me" "Are you sure I don't want to impose" "darling it's fine" "alright then I'm just gonna put the boys in the car and I'll follow you if that's alright" "ya take your time" i watched her walk of and turned to chase and Adam "I'm not joking chase touch her or my nephews I will kill you brother or not" chase puts his hands up in surrender "Brother chill I won't"

Arias pov

I walked up to my car and lifted ace in first as he is in the middle air and then Luke and then Tyler and I remembered I need to go to the mall so I shut the door and walked over to chase,Adam and jack as the rest of his mates left a few minutes ago. "Hey yall Do any of ye know of any shops around here I wanna buy some clothes and toiletries for me and the boys" "ya we do sis but why didn't you bring that stuff with you it's essential unless your just a bad packer" he laughed I cleared my throat "emm I didn't have enough time I could only pack a few things for the each of us before he woke up" I glanced back down at the floor this is so akward "ye sweetheart if you go up the road and go straight on and take a right"Jack said "thanks so much Jack" I turned on my heels got in my car played the boys favourite music and went to the shopping centre

Chases pov

Me,Adam and dad(jack) watched her drive still listening to the kids music she has playing for the boys and we see her singing looking in the mirror looking back at the boys smiling .God I want to marry her right here right now.after she has my baby ya you heard right them three boys and that little bean in her stomach are now my kids but I'm not gonna tell her that yet she would probably freak out.So anyway after she has little bean me we're definitely gonna have more children I wouldn't want anyone else to be the mother of my children. "Did she just say she had to run while he was asleep or am I hearing things" "Nope your not but I promise when I find him he's gonna wish he was never born" "I'm gonna go follow her to make sure nothing happens and then I'll bring her back to your place if that's okay"Adam said "no" dad said "what do you mean no dad" "I said no bring her over to ours for dinner she has been on her own only with them boys taking care of her let her come over to ours to meet the rest of the family she needs it" are you sure jack I can just take her out myself with the triplets" I'm positive Adam I like her already and those boys there family already" "okay thanks jack I'll bring her and the boys over in a bit  see ya later guys" he hops on his motorcycle  and drives off i turn to my son and say "so son aria hmm" i raise my eyebrows "Dad stop I never said anything" "son I could see it from a mile away oh and you mother told me too" "Ugh fine yes I like her but I don't wanna scare her she just got away from that sick son of a bitch" "I know son you better be careful though she's a keeper anyway I'm gonna tell your mother that we have guests tonight.