O

The air was humid, and our skin was dewy. We held each other, kissing each other in every place possible. This is how we made out two broken hearts piece together for just a second before it all came crashing down.

We were in and out of each other, the ecstasy and euphoric things we did just to please each other. Until the sun rose from sleep and the moon slept. We forgot all about the exterior of our lives and focused on just us.

The way our hands caressed each other's bare skin and how we spoke for hours through the night. I felt better. You use to speak to me like it would be the last, and I liked it.

I wasn't sure how to express myself so I always just listened to you, the way that every little thing made you feel, and her. The way that you wanted to grow and thrive and succeed in life.

I felt happy for you, I wanted to see it because talking about the future with you and how you always wanted me in it made my stomach spin. I didnt think you really meant it.

I would just roll my eyes and every time you would jump on top of me and suffocate me in kisses and bitter sweet words that made my heart tingle.

I think you were obsessed with the thought, you didn't believe the words that left those delicate lips of yours but I surely ate them up over time.

Every move i made I thought of you, how would you be affected. What would you think about this? Would you approve?

I was so caught up in what I thought we wanted.

I forgot to ask if you were even planning on seeing till tomorrow. I thought you were happy, I should've know better than anyone how good you were at acting.