Disclaimer and Information

I do not own Star Wars the Old Republic nor any of the canon characters associated with it. All I am doing is creating a FanFiction where Revan is the Hero of Tython in a long and overly complicated and convoluted way in order to fit him into the character class story of the Jedi Knight. This isn't canon and is only a work of FanFiction. I will also be creating "Game Movies" for this FanFiction using footage I record of my playthroughs in SW:TOR. Many of the images and or clips you'll see will be from that, so if you want to watch that you can on my YouTube Channel.

   I do however own the direction and choices that characters make in this FanFiction. If you want to be featured in this story, it will be in the form of Flashpoints, Operations, Uprisings, Heroic Missions, and in Open World PvP. You'll need a somewhat lore friendly name for your character as well (which means no names like Bugzz Bunnie).

   Guild Content in the game will also make its way into the FanFiction (all throughout the story), which means you had better smile, grab a mic, think up a sweet backstory, and put on your best voice because you'll be recorded in the ever evolving story that will shape the course of all of my FanFictions, the Galaxy, and Revan... forever.