The begin..

--------------------------------Friday---------------------------------------

You wake up thinking about hogwarts because you're going to leave today. You jump out of bed and spin a few rounds full of joy. You start to change clothes and pack your things, you have showered and changed clothes. You put on some make-up and then you run down the stairs full of joy. 'HOGWARTS HERE WE COME!!!' Your uncle says with a smile: 'you seem to be looking forward to it' 'FANCY IT?! SUPER MUCH SENSE INN!!!!' Your uncle keeps smiling and prepares a nice breakfast.

----------------------------------Time skip-------------------------------

You load your suitcases into the car and get in. You drive to the platform. On the way you are texting with your girlfriends and you are super happy. You smile from ear to ear and you arrive after half an hour. You get out and give your uncle a big hug and you say hello. then you grab your stuff and run through the wall. You go in search of Eva your best friend from birth. You are looking for a compartment where she is in and you will certainly be looked at strangely because you have been turned away for 3 years. so it makes sense. Then you see Eva sitting in a Coupé and you quickly go to her. You give her a big hug. "EVAAA!!!'' Just about call you. "Y/NNNNN!!" Calls Eve. You laugh and cuddle around a bit more. after a minute you sit next to her and chat. you close the door and the curtains. then you wave goodbye to your parents/uncle/aunt/sister/brother etc. ''Dussss New bf'ssss Here we come!'' says Eva. you laugh. ''No, you have with.. Harryy!" I say. ''Yes, that's right, but you don't have a bf!!'' Eva says. Yes okay you're right. you laugh and talk about hogwarts.

---------------------------------An hour later------------------------------

You have arrived at HP and are getting out. You take the things and put them in the hallway. We all walk to the dining room and sit down somewhere. The people who stayed away for a long time or who are new had to stand in a line. so do I. I stood in line and then it came.. Dumbledore: ''Hello everyone how nice that you are here this year!! We welcome you when you are new and we are always there for you. Here come the results who goes to which house! Good luck everyone!'' He says and you are first. You come forward and sit down on the chair. Dumbledore puts the hat on your head. "Y/N How nice that you are back!!'' You just nod and wait for the hat. ''AUCH... Mhm... Blood... Death... Violence... But also helpfulness... No! You go to.. SLYTHERIN!!'' Says the hat. You smile and everyone claps their hands. You go to the slytherin table and you are questioned so you answer the questions. after an hour everyone is ready and  Dumbledore says.. ''Very nice everyone! I wish you a nice school year and tasty food!!'' He smiles and conjures up food on the tables. Everyone is going to eat and chat. You ask Blaise about some Mattheo, because you know Blaise is a boy. The door suddenly opens and Mattheo enters with a cut in his nose and a nosebleed. He sits down at the slytherin table and just about everyone looks to him. ''There is he" Says Blaise and he gives a nod to Mattheo. ''yoo Mattheoo'' Says Blaise and Mattheo sits down next to Blaise. "Yo, but who am I assigned to?" Mattheo asks with n Deep voice. ''With Y/N..'' He gives a nod to you and every boy is already staring at you. You see Mattheo looking at you and then look up. ''Oh hello curious'' You say to Mattheo. He whispers to Blaise. ''Badass And handsome.'' Blaise whispers back "Happiness so..'' Mattheo looks at Blaise and  Laughs. You get to know Mattheo and you talk to each other. After the dinner you will pack your things and see which room you have. ''Áh shit which Room do I have..'' You say. Mattheo comes running towards you. ''Are you looking for something?'' He says. You turn around. ''Yes, coincidentally my room.'' He nods and indicates a sign of come along. He opens the door of room 24 and lets you in. You walk under your hand and put your things in the room. He looks at you. ''Mhm you find me already nice, isn't it?'' You say with a smile on your face. he looks at you. ''No, but how are we going to do that with 1 bed?'' you look at him and you see indeed, only 1 bed.. ''Uh yes wtf I know a lot.. Oh wait! You sleep on the floor. Solved :)'' you say proudly. he looks at you. ''Haha in your dreams'' he says. ''Well then I don't know.'' You jump on the bed. ''Claim t bed.'' You say. He looks at you. ''Nope my room so also my rules ;)'' He says. You roll your eyes. ''Fine what is your rule then mhm?'' you say and you look at m questioningly. ''Sleeping together in bed.'' He says. ''Mhm then I also add a line. Take blood off your head and put on normal clothes without blood, dude.'' you laugh and take him to the bathroom. You take the blood off your face. ''Otherwise, go and take a fresh shower'' you say. He nods and you walk out of the bathroom. You sit down on the bed and Mattheo takes a shower. You take some snaps and you text with friends, while you hear the shower running.

  Okay guys this was part 1 already more than 1030 words so for me quite a lot hahaha you will hear a lot from me but I also have school so it is going to be difficult! do you want smut? or not?? I'm also going to give warnings but please keep it in mind.