Truth or Dare

Mattheo who was going to do his homework and you were just snapping something with friends. You were always stared at by Mattheo. "Mhm you don't think I'm very special?" ̈ You say with a smile. He looks at you. ̈Mhm Yes ̈ He says with a grin on his face. He ties you to the bed with handcuffs. ̈What are you doing?! "You say shockingly. He laughs. "Be clear but not afraid Princess." He says. He comes hanging above you and puts his hands on your hips. You look at him. He kisses you, but suddenly Luna comes inside and says: ̈HEY! I SAY TO SNAPE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE HUH! ̈ She says and mattheo rolls his eyes. I laugh. "You don't like that Mhmm?" He looks at you and rolls his eyes again. You keep smiling. Mattheo unties you and lifts you to the dining room. You let him do it and if we are there he let me and you sit down. Mattheo keeps you with him. after dinner and you sit on Mattheo's lap because he wouldn't let you leave. You laugh. ''Can I go to the common room plss??'' you say hopefully with a pathetic face. He gets up and takes you to the common room. You smile. ''Thank you!'' You say and You sit down on a couch.  He comes to sit next to you and puts his hand around your hips. Everyone is looking at you. ''Who comes to play truth or dare?;)'' You say. Luna, Eva, Harry, Mattheo, Yasmine, Blaise and Draco raise their hands. You see Draco and you recognize him from somewhere, but you leave it. They come to sit with you. Luna comes to sit on Mattheo's lap and you don't normally look at Luna angrily. ''IDIOTTT'' You just about shout and you throw her off Mattheo's lap. You sit on Mattheo's lap and then smile.Mattheo bites his lips and says softly ''Damnn..'' Everyone else in the room says this except Luna who screams for help. You roll your eyes. ''Well who asks who first?'' You say. Luna just about shouts: "STAND OUTSIDE FOR 10 MINUTES!! '' You roll your eyes. ''Fine.'' You say and you stand on the balcony. You have a white shirt on so when you come back it shines all the way through.. Mattheo and all the other guys are staring through your shirt. You are laughing and you sit on Mattheo's lap again. You have all the attention of the boys and Luna looks at you with an angry look. You smile and say, ''Sorry Mnr, but my shirt is a bit wet.'' Mattheo Turns his head. ''Damnnn.'' He says silently and he bites his lips. You sit with your head towards him on your lap and you kiss him. He looks into your eyes, kissing you. A little later you stop and Mattheo's eyes slowly roll down from your eyes. You grin. ''Mhm can you see it?'' You say and he nods. You're going to sit a bit to sit high on your lap. He looks in front of him and you sit a bit higher than him. ''Come head up.'' You say to him and he defiantly shakes no. You grab your chin and lift your head up. He then looks very deeply into your eyes and he goes deeper and deeper... You let him look, but after about 3 minutes he looks too deeply and you can't look away anymore. you  wipes a tuft of hair away from zn eyes and you look into zn beautiful green eyes.. You can't look away and he grins. You roll your eyes and then you close your eyes. You start laughing and he looks a bit angry. "Let me look into your eyes. Right now," Mattheo says in a deep high-pitched voice. You slowly open your eyes again but you don't let him look into them. You just kiss him. He kisses your ofcourse back and you smile afterwards. Luna looks angry so she has left the room. Mattheo puts his hand on your hip and the other person also but then something under your shirt. You put your hands on your neck and you keep kissing m. He brings his hands up more and more under your shirt. Blaise, Eva, Draco, Harry and so on have already left, because they still had their lesson. You had skipped it. He does his hand faster and higher. ''Riddle!'' You say. He looks at you and puts them down again. ''Okay okay sorry mrs''  He says quickly and you laugh. He lifts you up to his room and he takes off your shirt when he has lifted you onto the bed and locked the door. You look at him. ''Hey!'' You say. He looks at you and rolls his eyes. ''Sixpack of course again huh.'' He says and you nod. He laughs and takes off his shirt. You look at his six-pack and he ties you back up with handcuffs. You look at him. "Hey can't I even look at you normally?" You say. ''Mhm okay then.'' He says and he loosens you up. Je duwt hem op t bed en je springt op m. ''Denk maar niet dat je me kan verkrachten als we elkaar pas maar een dag kennen.'' Zeg je en je lacht. Hij rolt zn ogen. ''Oke je hebt gelijk het is nog een beetje vroeg..'' Zegt hij. ''Beetje?'' Zeg je en je kijkt hem aan. Hij knikt. ''Oke wel te vroeg.'' Zegt hij en jullie lachen. ''Vanavond geef ik btw een feest je komt ook.'' Zegt Mattheo glimlachend. ''Nou oke oke but where?'' zeg je. ''De meiden wc's. Daar zit toch niemand en tis een grote zaal You push him onto the bed and you jump on m. ''Don't think you can rape me if we've only known each other for a day.'' You say and you laugh. He rolls his eyes. ''Okay you're right it's still a bit early.'' He says. ''Bit?'' You say and you look at him. He nods. ''Okay too early.'' He says and you laugh. ''Tonight I'm giving btw a party you're coming too.'' Mattheo says with a smile. ''Well okay okay but where?'' you say. ''The girls toilets. There is no one there and tis a large hall You say grinning and defiant and then you get rid of him. He looks at you and blushes. You give him another kiss and then you change clothes in the bathroom. He thinks of you and secretly tries to spy but then just leave it. He then goes to study and when you are done I will come in. ''I'm going to prepare the party okay??'' Mattheo says. ''Sure success.'' You say and he's going to get the party ready. there is a lot of drink etc and cozy lights with sofas and dresses disco and so on..

This what a part!! Hopefully you like it ;)) I'm busy with school so I can't promise that every day a part will come.. But I'm working on it!! Good luck at school everyone and until the next part ;)!