A Perfect Man

Bruce doesn't label his sexuality, but he's sure he used coming out of the closet as a diversion a few years back. He vaguely remembers a lithe male starlet tangled in his sheets.
     He needs a perfect man to play the part. Who else could convince playboy Bruce Wayne to keep him secret for so long? He doesn't enjoy bragging about his sexual partners but he knows that usually it helps develop and maintain his depictions in tabloids.
Bruce carefully starts looking through every tabloid and list he has to find a perfect candidate. Many were out of the closet, extremely straight, or unavailable (dead, monogamous and married or asexual).
And then he finds a list of reporters that he keeps his eye on. A reporter would be a good candidate. It would make them look bad if they slept with someone they interviewed as it would cast bias on their reporting. So they'd try to keep it secret. But he couldn't choose someone who suspected him, so all of the Gotham reporters had to be out just to be safe.
Slightly frustrated he tosses his phone onto the table and rubs his temples. Out of seemingly thin air Alfred materializes by his side, "Are you alright Master Bruce?"
With a soft sigh, Bruce lifts his head. "I'm trying to find a boyfriend I can use as a cover. Some reporters are getting too close with their speculating on what secrets I have."
Alfred smiles, "I may have just the solution." He hands him an invitation and sets a cup of tea on the table.
"A gala in Metropolis?" But when Bruce looks up Alfred is already gone. Bruce stands, walking towards his massive closet and thinking about Metropolis men who pinged his Gaydar.