ash (pokemon) x male Pokemon performer reader

This plays in Pokemon; 'kalos, where dreams and adventures begin!'

Your Pokemons:Roselia, mimikyu, floette 

⚠For the purpose of this story, A pokemon performer does not HAVE to be female⚠

I watched this in German so I apologize if the cast or the Pokemon names are different

ash was currently traveling through yet another forest, he was getting tired. So was his team. "I. Getting tireeeeed!" Whined bonnie. "Just a bit more." Clemont said. "Yeah! We can rest in no time!" Serena cheered gleefuly, but tired. Ash smiled at his crew. They came to a halt "everyone, lets call this a day!" Ash said. Bonnie sighed a sigh of relief. They all started to build up their tents.

Their tents were finally build now they could get to cooking."ahhhh....today was sure a long day.." Clemont said quietly but still loud enough for everybody to hear. "Hey ash-" Serena tried but the said boy was focused up ahead the road. He heard distand talking. Ash decided to check it out. He ran up the road a bit till he saw...you. He took a closer  look and saw you trying to fix a rag while talking to a bag, wait bag? "Hi!" Ash exclaimed. You yelped and looked at him your soft skin shining slightly. "Oh, hello!" You greeted back. In the meantime the rest had caught up to you two "what adore you doing???"  "My mimikkyu's disguise riped...and I'm trying to fix it but I don't have Any yarn.." You sulked. "But its just a rag right? Just go buy some new cloth" serena tried to reason. "Just a rag!? Well, that 'rAg' is special to my mimikkyu! And he is sad that its ripped! And because he's sad I'm sad!" You Yelled enraged. How dare they call Something thats special to your Pokemon a rag!? Serena wanted to say something but before you all knew it, you. Bawled. Crocodile. Tears.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN YOU INSULT MY MIMIKKYU LIKE THAT!? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! WAAAAAAHAAAAAAA " you formed bubbles in your mouth "ABUBLBUBLDJJXNSJSJSKAMKAJCJDNDJ" everyone panicked "h-hey I'm sure we can fix it!I will personally help!!" "h-hic, really?" mhm!" Your mood.changed as quick as it came. You were gleefull suddenly again. Clemont sweat dropped.

"oh wow! That's so cool! A male Pokemon perfomer!" Ash's eyes beamed as you told him about yourself. You had fixed mimikkyu's rag and he was happy again. And since he was happy you were happy. Meanwhile Serena wasn't having it. She was jealous! And she did not hid it very well. Her blood boiled when she saw ash blush at you

It was morning and you were all ready to leave "thanks for letting me spend the night with you it was fun!" You said gleeful. Before you leaves you grabbed ash....and kissed him! Serena was ready to murder you. "See ya! See ya at the next performance!"

And with that you ran off, leaving an dumbfounded ash.

I actually liked writing this maybe I should do a a part 2. 

Sorry that its short? I still hoped you enjoyed!