Uraraka x fem! reader (Its alive once more!)

Your pov:

As class started as usual I couldn't help but stare at Uraraka. How could I not? She was the definition of beauty! He thick, rich brown hair, her shiny brown eyes, her beautiful smile, her deity like body...the way she talks to izuku....wait. Izuku? I just noticed then that she was talking to deku. It pissed me off lowkey. Why doesn't she talk to me? She ALWAYS talks to him! Its not fair honestly. i dont get just what she sees in him. ever since we were kids it was always just us to, and yet, this boy she met a few weeks ago maybe was all she talked about recently. and now always at sleepovers it was always deku that deku this it was sickening. i was snapped out of my thoughts when Uraraka tapped my shoulder. she smiled at her, curious to what she needed from me only to have my mood ruined as she swarmed about deku, probably expecting me to also gush about my crush, which i would never do as she was my crush and it would be incredibly awkward if i gushed about her in the middle of class with the topic being love and crushes. so i kept my friendly smile up just to appease my best friend. class ended and i was packing up quite fast to catch up with uraraka when a bush of green hair stopped me. "hey, uhm (name)?" deku asked me. i scowled but kept polite. the last thing i needed was a dissapointed crush. "what is it midoriya?" i asked him with as much politness as i could muster. "...so you are really good in history of villains....and i uhm..wondered if  you could help me maybe later?" he asked. i rose a brow, surprised by the request. but maybe the sooner i helped him, the sooner he would leave me alone. "oh uhm...sure. how about at 6?" i shrugged. he beamed me a wide smile. "fantastic! thanks (name)" he replied cheerfuly and walked off with the ice and fire quirk guy, todoroki was it? i quickly went to catch up with uraraka. 

"i cant believe he asked you but not me" uraraka whined with fake hurt as we walked together the east hall for next class. i shrugged to that. maybe he also liked her and needed someone who he normally didnt bother talking to people like me with villain quirks. what do i know? "maybe it....was spontaneous?" i suggested instead, causing her to let out a cute giggle as we entered out next class. "or maybe he likes you and i have to consider you a rival or something" she joked light hearted which caused me to also giggle. deku, liking me? yeah right. he was too much of a paragon to like someone like me. and it was my job to keep his nasty hands off my best friend

(im alive! im sorry to anyone reading this for the massive hiatus)