Prologue

It all started when they were just kids. Lia was a few years older than Yuna yet the two got along amazingly.
Their friendship continued for years till their teenage years.

They were now both in highschool. Yuna was one class down from Lia who was on her last year. They would spend every break together and walk together from home to school and viceversa. They were the best of friends.

In school Lia was one of the most popular girls, every girl wanted to be her friend and every guy wanted to date her. Yuna was popular by association.

Apart from each other Lia was friends with Yeji and Ryujin who were in the same class as her. They would hang out mostly in class and do projects together. Yuna had Chaeryeong who was in her class and sat besides her.

Chaeryeong was the only other friend Yuna had and wanted. Yuna absolutely loved Lia more than a friend but kept her feelings to herself in fear that they would ruin her friendship with Lia, she didn't think Lia felt the same. Chaeryeong was the only one who knew about this feelings and always insisted that Yuna should just tell Lia even if their friendship is ruined rather than just wonder her whole life if the other feels the same, Yuna never listened.

Out of all of the guys in school there was one who was particularly popular, his name was Elliott. He, like Yuna, also had a crush on Lia (perhaps not as intense), but different from Yuna, he wasn't afraid to ask her out, and thats what he planned on doing.

• Authors note ;
Hi! Here with my second itzy fanfic! This is a short introduction chapter just so that you get an idea of the plot and each character. Elliott isn't supposed to be anyone he is an oc that i created for this story alone so you can imagine him to look however you want.
I hope you like the story! <3