After school

The school day ended. Yuna got up from the bed in the nurses office, she left the office and found Chaeryeong waiting for her outside with her things, she handed them to Yuna and patted her back.
"How are you feeling?" Chaeryeong asked with a small smile. Yuan stayed silent for a little bit looking down at the floor "I just wanna go home" She finally replied. Chaeryeong nodded and the two began walking out the school when they bumped into Lia.
Lia walked towards them and her smile turned the other way when she saw Yuna looking so sad and sickly.
"Oh my god Yuna? Are you okay?" She asked putting her hand on ayunas shoulder. Yuna was startled by the interaction and immediately regained her posture, placing a fake smile on her lips. "Yeah! No worries, gotta rush tho! Chaeryeong and I have stuff to do, right?" She turned to Chaeryeong with a look that yelled 'Please go along with me' Chaeryeong simply nodded and smiled at Lia. "Oh... I see! Have fun! I'm actually on my way to meet-" "Well we better be going! See you tomorrow Lia" Yuna interrupted her quickly and grabbed Chaeryeongs hand before walking away in a rush, leaving Lia standing by herself.

Yuna dragged Chaeryeong to a convenience store near their school. "You definitely made it seem super suspicious" Said Chaeryeong while regaining her breath from having ran all the way there. "I don't care, I just wanted to get out of there" Chaeryeong sighed at Yunas reply and grabbed two popsicles from the freezer. "Buy this and I'll forgive you" She said handing Yuna the popsicles, she nodded and did as she was told.

The two of them sat in the swings of a park near by. "I know you don't want to lose your friendship with Lia, but how you be her friend while suffering so much?" Chaeryeong said, concerned with her friends well-being. "If she's happy then I'll be happy too, even if she isn't with me" Yuna said looking at the sky while eating her popsicle. Chaeryeong sighed "What a depressing way to live", Yuna didn't reply. After finishing their snack the two parted way, each to their own house.

As soon as Yuna arrived she saw the thousands of left voice mails and missed calls Lia had left her. She ignored them, turning off her phone and crawling into her bed where she cried for a while before falling asleep.

Lia on the other hand was still staring at her phone waiting for a reply from Yuna. She was worried about her and kept wondering what she had said or done to make her be so cold and distant towards her all of a sudden. She couldn't think of anything.
She laid in her bed with her phone on her hands waiting for her friend to reply. And when the phone finally rang she sat up excited only to find the name of the caller to be Elliott, she sighed a bit disappoint and took the call afterwards.

"Hi Elliott" Lia answered "Hey, what's up?" Elliott asked "Not much, about to head to bed, and you?" "Pretty much the same" He replied before adding "Have you put any thought in what I told you earlier?" Lia sighed and paused for a second "I told you I would give you an answer at the end of the week, there's some things in my mind right now" She replied "I know, I know, I just thought maybe we could hang out, not really a date you can bring your friends and I'll bring mine" Lia thought for a second "I'll think about it, I'll let you know tomorrow".
After that the two said goodnight and Lia went back to waiting for a call or message from Yuna to no avail, falling asleep while waiting.

-Authors note;;
It's been a long while... I'm sorry! I was really busy with life but now I'm in summer holidays so expect more frequent updates on this + I'm thinking of starting another story!
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed <3