prolouge

Ꭵᗰᗰᗝᖇ丅ᗩᒪ

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

"School was finally over" said Kim Choon-Hee, who was tired after a long day of classes and experiments (that she totally did in a safe way). "Oi mad scientist! Want to join us for some chicken at Cheong-san's mom's restraurant?" screamed Gyeong-Su from behind. Choon-hee turned around annoyed by the nickname screamed back "Hey! I'm not mad just experimental! But sure!" as she ran towards them. "Fine she can join too" said Cheong-san (who was slightly red but it wasn't very noticable). "Alright! Lets gooo!" Gyeong-Su says as he and Cheong-san fool around.

The group cheers as Cheong-san's mom brings chicken to the table. "Why did you bring out so much." Cheong-san asks his mom. "Oh yeah. Remember On-jo eats a lot" she responds with a laugh. On-jo says back "I don't eat a lot. I just eat well". "Oh, yes, sure. That's what I like to hear." says Cheong-san's mom.

"This is a new recipe we just came up with. So this one's a little spicy and this one's really hot. What do you think? You can be totally honest with me" she says to the group. This is chicken is delicious" Choon-Hee compliments Cheong-san's mom. "Yeah. Its super mad crazy good." Gyeong-su adds. "Really?" says Cheong-san's mom. "If you ever need a delivery boy, I'll work for real cheap." says Gyeong-su. "Count me in too!" Choon-hee chimes in while her mouth is full of chicken. Cheong-san's mom chuckles "You guys need to study". She looks over to On-jo "On-jo. Is it too hot?" she asks her. "No its salty" On-jo responds. "Yeah. Oh., what about this one? Is it spicy?" "No it's salty" "Wait a sec, thats not.. uhm, honey!"

"Yeah?" Cheong-san's dad responds. "She says its salty" "Its salty?" "On-jo says its salty." "Thats not good" Cheong-san's mom goes to the kitchen. On-jo continues to eat the chicken. "You said it was salty" Cheong-san says to her. "Yeah but its still good" she says as she continues to munch on the chicken.

"Did you hear about our science teacher?" I-sak suddenly says. "Yeah what about him?" says Cheong-san. "Yeah well he smells like a rotting corpse" I-sak adds. "Didn't Na-yeon spread that rumor?" Cheong-san replies. "Its true, he was absent after his son went missing. When he came back to class, she said that he smelled like a rotting corpse" On-jo adds to the coversation. "How did she know what a rotting corpse sounds like? Has she smelled one before?" Cheong-san says. "I swear she knows every ither smell but that one. Since she's never smelled it before, it has to be a rotting corpse." On-jo says to him.

"Yeah, I smelled a cat corpse before on the street. He smelled just like that." Choon-hee suddenly says. "Eww why would you smell it" Gyeong-su asks her disgusted. "I was curious. You can say curiousity killed the cat" she jokingly replies. Suddenly Choon-hee's phone dings, "Aww man i have to go home now, my parents need me to help them" she says dejectedly. "Oh alright! See you tomorrow!" On-jo says to her friend. Choon-hee stands up and goes to leave once they said their goodbyes. Once she's outside, she feels that something is going to happen, something bad but the just excuses it as nothing.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛