Ꭵᗰᗰᗝᖇ丅ᗩᒪ
beginning  of  the  end  2

Ꭵᗰᗰᗝᖇ丅ᗩᒪbeginning  of  the  end  2

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

"Su-hyeok," "I can smell your feet from here." said Wu-jin. "This jerk doesn't wear socks" added Dae-su. "Oi what are you guys talking about?" Choon-hee loudly said. "Oh we're just talking about Su-hyeok being gross" responded Wu-jin as he lightly nudged his friend. "You mean him not wearing socks? Its so eww" she said with a laugh.

Na-yeon enters the room. She sees Gyeong-su sitting on her table. "Hey!" She shouts loudly. "Woah what the fuck-" "Get off of there. You stink." She says to Gyeon-su. "Oh okay my bad." Gyeong-su replies to the pissed off girl. "What's the big deal anyways" he says as he wipes the table with his sleeve. "Cut it off. You're so dirty." Na-yeon says to the boy. "What the hell." Choon-hee and the others try to defuse the situation. "Cut it out you two" But luckily Miss Park arrives.

"Come on guys. Take your seats. Come on, move it." she says to the class. They say their greetings and place their phones into the bag. Choon-hee places a fake phone but no one notices. She goes back to take her seat.

"Who's in touch with Hyeon-ju?" Miss Park asks the class. "Nobody? So none of you tried to call her today?" She adds. A nerdy looking boy, Oh Joon-Yeong, clears his throat and says "Uh, we cleaned the science lab together yesterday but I haven't seen her since.". Miss Park sighs but then looks at Choon-hee "Choon-hee you spend a lot of time in the Science Lab, do you know or did you see where Hyeon-ju went?" she asks the girl. "Sorry but I didn't go the science lab during cleaning hours." Choon-hee says apologetically. "Well alright. If anyone hears from her sometime in the next few days, let me know right away okay?" "Okay" the class responds.

"Exams start next week so get your act together." Miss Park says as she sends a smiley face to the class group-chat. Dae-su's phone rings as Choon-hee quietly giggles. "I heard that" "Why didn't you silence it." Wu-jin scolds his friend. "Hand over your phones please" Miss Park says as I-sak and Dae-su stand up to give her their phones.

"On-jo. This is your phone from last year." Ms. Park tells her student. The class starts
lightly laughing."Take it, now please"

"Amateurs" Choon-hee snickers.

Later during Ms. Park's class,

"I need to go to the bathroom." A girl from the back of the class says to her teacher. "Okay go."

"Ok, anyone want to have a crack at it?" Ms. Park asks the class. "Class president?" She asks Nam-ra. She starts to read what's written on the board and Ms. Park notices Su-hyeok doing something else. "Next, Bare-su. Stand up" she tells the boy. "Yes?" "What's up with 'Bare-su'?" she asks. "Its stands for Barefoot Su-hyeok. Bare-su." Choon-hee informs their teacher. "Ah" "He hates wearing socks. He's so weird about it." said Dae-su."I can smell it a mile away." The whole class laughs.

"Okay Bare-su what did Nam-ra say a while ago?" "Ahhh.... She was absolutely correct. 100%." Bare-su responds. The class starts laughing again. "Okay then, what was her absolutely correct answer then?" "Hmmmm" but before he could answer, a bloody Hyeon-ju walks into the room.

"Hyeonju?!" Ms. Park says repeatedly as the class surrounds her. "Is that blood?!"
"Ms. Park" "Yes it's me. Do you recognize me?" "He grabbed me.....The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up." "He locked you up? The science teacher? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan, huh?" gasps could be heard in the room.

Choon-hee gets to the front of the crowd and looks at the bloody girl closely. She smelled like a corpse. A rotting corpse. She notes to herself that she looked like a zombie and smelled like one too. Well if they were real ofcourse.

"He tied me up." "Let's go to the infirmary okay? Nam-ra make sure they study on their own and please don't say anything to anyone until I come back and confirm the facts." Su-hyeok carries Hyeon-ju on his back while Ms. Park, I-sak, On-jo and Choon-hee accompany him. They run to the infirmary. Hyeon-ju was about to fall but they made sure she didn't. Choon-hee grabbed her hand and felt that it was oddly cold. Like a dead corpse or something.

They get to the infirmary and Hyeon-ju starts acting weird. She started to act like a zombie from the movies or something.

"Call the ambulance while I get her a sedative and clean her wounds." The nurse said. Hyeon-ju starts looking more and more like a zombie. "Too hot. Too hot." Hyeon-ju repeats. They try to help her feel more comfortable. "Just wait here. The ambulance will be here soon" Ms. Park told her. "The science teacher gave me a weird shot." Hyeon-ju said in her raspy voice. "A shot? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan gave you a shot?" "He tried to kill me"

Maybe he gave her some kind of sedative? Choon-hee asks herself. Something fishy is going on. I'll check out the science lab later....

"What shot?!" "I'm gonna kill them all" Hyeon-ju says as she starts acting weird and tries to bite I-sak's and On-jo's hand. They all try to hold her down so the nurse gives her some medicine to ease her pain.

The ambulance arrives and everyone, except I-sak who went back to class, accompanied Hyeon-ju to the ambulance. "On-jo, is your hand okay?" Choon-hee worriedly asked her friend. "Yeah it's fine. My dad patched it up." "Alright, I'm glad" Choon-hee tells On-jo with a smile, not knowing someone's a bit jealous.

"Thanks for your help guys. I'm going to head back in a few minutes... Please make sure you don't tell anyone about this yet okay?" Ms. Park told the trio. "Yeah" "Mm-hmm" "Okay" "It's better not to tell anyone yet for the time being. Go back to class. Let's go."

As they go up the stairs, Choon-hee suddenly asks "On-jo are you and Cheong-san really going out?" "No! We have lived next to each other since we were kids, and his mom always gives me free chicken....and I do like chicken. I love it actually but not him. I swear." On-jo replies in a serious tone. "Oh ok." Suddenly, Cheong-san comes out of nowhere and starts asking questions. "On-jo! Where did you get hurt? How bad is it, huh? You're such a clutz sometimes. And Choon-hee are you alright or did you get hurt too?" He looked at both girls. "I didn't get hurt this time." "I'm fine" On-jo replied as she starts walking up the stairs.

Cheong-san then turns to Su-hyeok "How bad was she hurt? She's pretty clumsy sometimes." "No. Hyeon-ju tried to bite us. She got hurt staying out of the way." After that they star heading up the stairs. "Hey Choon-hee, are you coming up or not?" Su-hyeok asked the girl who was busy thinking about what happened earlier. She snapped out of it and said "Yeah Yeah I'm comingg."

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Author's Note: Hi! I hope you guys are enjoying my book! I'm currently looking for an editor/helper to help me with this book. Please message me if you are interested!