sixteen

*ding, dong!

"Xiaojun!" Liu-meng exclaims as she opens the front door to be greeted by none other than her boyfriend.
"Hi mengyao, you seem really excited to see me." He chuckles before entering the house. The girl rolling her eyes at him before closing the door.
"Eww why would I be?" She teases him as a frown was then evident on his face.

"I'm just kidding, I guess I am kinda excited to meet you." She quickly mumbles. Good thing Xiaojun was able to hear that as a smile was then formed on his face

"I think today I'll be able to teach you how to play a song on the guitar. Well the melody and tune of course, you're a really fast learner so I don't have any doubts about it." He said, this obviously exciting her.
"Really?! What are you waiting for, let's get to my room."

...

♪♪♪... jdjdhxjx
♪♪♪♪.. jdbrkfnfocnck

"Holy shit why can't I play this tune properly." Liu-meng groans to herself as she placed the guitar down on the floor.
"*sigh* Where's dejun. He should've been back from the toilet ages ago." She then questions herself.

Her question then answered by the loud sound of someone screaming.

"ARGHGGHH!"

"Xiaojun!" She immediately ran out of the room to find him.
In her head, she thought that one of her sisters were probably pulling a prank on him. Seeing as those two were literally daredevils. But upon arriving in front of the bathroom, she was met with him on top of the closed toilet seat as he screamed at the sight of a large cockroach crawling on the ground.

"M-mengyao oh my gosh, thank god you're here." He said in relief as he let out a long sigh and a hand on his chest.
"Dejun why are you on top of the toilet seat." She said unprovoked.
"MENGYAO CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THERE'S A BIG ASS COCKROACH ON THE FLOOR." He exclaims. The girl only throwing him a bored look.
"Just kill it for fuck sakes. Come on, get off the toilet seat, I need help with correcting the tune of the guitar." She said as he aggressively shook his head a no.
"I am not getting off this toilet until that thing is gone." He stated, earning an annoyed groan from Liu-meng.
"JUST KILL IT?!"
"NO YOU KILL IT??"

"Why are you scared of them anyways, it's not like they're going to bite and poison you. Can't believe I have to be the one that kills it." She rambles in chinese before going over to where the cockroach was at and stepping on it. (Of course she was wearing slippers don't worry.)
"There happier now? Ugh I need to get new slipers, in hell am i going to wear these again." She said whilst crossing her arms.
Xiaojun getting down from the toilet seat as he clears his throat.

"Sorry about that. But thanks for killing it though hehe.. you're the best. And don't worry, I'll buy you a new pair." He thanks her and places a kiss on her cheeks.

His small action making her anger dissapear. ugh the impact he had on her is honestly so embarrassing how down bad she was for him. It made her want to kick herself in the face for falling for his charms that easily.

--- 🎤

4:45pm

As of right now, the two had finished with their guitar lesson. Xiaojun having to correct Liu-meng for a bit, but she got the hang of it. They were still in her room. The couples seated on the couch as the girl was completely knocked out from exhaustion and had fallen asleep on Xiaojun's shoulders.
He didn't even bother to move and just stayed in that position whilst playing on his phone. The lad didn't want to wake her up.

triingg!

Kun ge is calling you..
[accept] | decline

"Hello?"

Xiaojun answers the phone. Weirded out as to why Kun was calling him all of a sudden.

"Ya Xiaojun where are you at?"

"Um I'm over at Mengyao's place. Why'd you ask?"

He answers whilst raising a brow up in the air.

"Oh, are you going to stay there any longer?"
"Did you seriously forget about our surprise party for Ten's birthday?"

"Fuck, I totally forgot about it."
"Am I the only one that's not there yet?"

"No shit sherlock you are."
"Yangyang is trying to distract Ten for a couple more hours until you arrive. I don't think he'll be able to keep this up any time soon. That prick Ten loves spoiling surprises."

"YA XIAO DEJUN COME HERE FASTER. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE OF DECORATING, NOT ME?!"

Hendery could be heard screaming from the other side of the line as Xiaojun quickly decreases the volume to not only save his poor ears but to also make sure that this one friend of his doesn't wake Mengyao up from her sleep.

"Geez, alright I'll be there in five minutes. Tell hendery to shut up, man's a speaker and my volume wasn't even on loud."

Xiaojun stated before hanging up.

He placed his phone inside his pockets. Carefully carrying Liu-meng in his arms and gently placing her down on her bed, making sure to pull the covers over her body.

"Why do you look so cute when you're sleeping? even with your mouth slightly parted open like a fish." The lad chuckles to himself before leaving her room and exiting her house after bidding his farewell to her family members.

...
Happy ten day (๑> ₃•๑)╭♡

hi sorry for dissappearing ksjsksj. I've finished my exams! Yay to me 😁👍🏼 but now I have to do revision in class until March bec my gcse's starts on april omfg. I have a week break in two weeks so I'll try to update as much as I can for you. Goodnight then from me cause I have school tomorrow 🥲<33