pt-1 you betrayed me

Jimin's POV

"little white lies, that you talked to her maybe did even worse, I kept so I could keep you,, and ain't it funny how you ran to her the second day we called it quit, and ain't it funny how you said you were friends and I wish sure as hell don't look like it, you betrayed me- "

I read all that lyrics of the song, that she posted on her story,,,, sighing as I knew who she was tagging to..... 'me' I sighed again and my girlfriend came in......

"guess it was my fault, but I still love you- I was a kid" I spoke to myself......

"Babe~ What you saying? I can't hear you!"

"Ah! Nothing babe, you came early today"

"Ah! I took a leave so I could take you on a date, isn't it amazing....."

"Oh- ofc you did well babe"

She kissed me making me disgusted , I loved her when I broke up with Y/n, but what now
That witch has a affect on me........and I was unaware that I still loved here...

Flashback 10 years Back~

It was a normal school day in two high school students......

Y/n ,just transferred in Bighit high school was kicked out for, mendling with bullies and almost killing one for hurting her, bestfriend.....

Park Jimin, the school's one of the 7 gems...
Girls favourite, even boy's too .

Y/n Pov

I entered this school and there were stares from almost from every student of this school,, I glare at them and they moved there heads away from my sights pretending to mind their business.....

"Hey, you new here?" Somebody said

"Whoa you scared me and yea I am new here" I said gosh he was handsome.

"I am Min yoongi, " he said

"Yah yoongi!" Somebody shouted his name

Yoongi- ignore that's my sister Yoonji

Me- you two look alike and I am sorry I didn't introduce myself I am Kang Y/n

Yoongi- hey Y/n nice to meet you

Yoonji- Yoongi you fucker why did you ate my chocolates?

Yoongi- that were yours my bad I didn't knew,

Yoonji- you knew there was a nameslip of 'MY NAME' on it.......

Yoongi- I am here talking to someone...

Y/n- no it's actually fine I'll take my leave now.....

Yoonji- sorry for my brother

Yoongi- BrOtHeR? It was you bitch......

I quickly left, and started to find my class. This school is already crazy.

I finally found my class which was in the block B,, why the hell did I entered from Block A's gate,,, gosh I am stupid....

I entered and greeted the teacher "good morning "

"Miss?" The teacher said

"Ah! Kang Y/n"

"Oh! New admission? " I nodded "you are late"

"I-i was lost"

"Anyways introduce yourself to the class"

"Kay! Hello Everyone my name Kang Y/n I am new here and will be your classmate from now on, please treat me nicely" I said as I got whispers from people....

"Ain't she the one who got attention from Suga and his sister?" I heard one of the students whispering

Suga? Who is it?

"Okay class quiet! Y/n go sit with Jimin at the last bench" the teacher said

Well there are many benches at the last so where is Jimin?

"Raise your hand Jimin. Jimin....JIMIN,,, this kid " the teacher threw a piece of chalk on a boy that I guess is Jimin..... the teacher is good at shooting idk why is she a teacher.....

"Ouch! Who the fuc-, ooh! Teacher when did you come here" the boy said

"I see Y/n you know who is Jimin now, go at that bench, and Jimin detention after class " the teacher said sternely, meanwhile I went back to my seat....

"Hey!" I said

"What" Jimin said

"Quiet Rude enough...." I replied

"I know right....I am rude so don't talk to me, just because of you I got detention"

"I see, I am sorry I won't disturb you"

"Good, now let me sleep, I didn't got enough sleep last night"

I just rolled my eyes..

After 20 mins of me being with this rude ass

The bell rang means the next period....I quickly got up from my seat to find my another class.....

As I was walking I heard someone calling my name "hey Y/n"

I looked back to the familiar voice and saw Yoongi......

"Hey! Yoongi, didn't see you there"

"It's alright, what class are you in?"

"Uhm..chem"

"Me too, let's go, shall we"

"Okay, what about yoonji?"

"Oh she's in bio class, well it's lunch break after this, come with me, I'll meet you with my friends"

"Uhm..thanks I guess , you are a life savior"

"How come?"

"I felt so awkward here"

"Hehe! Everyone does, oh look we are here at the chem lab"

"Thank you,"

To be continued

Words- 820