pt-3 Gender studies class

Y/n Pov

I saw a walking person carrying someone and soon I assumed who they were, Tae and jungkook....., he put Tae down and I saw how recked his face was....

"You okay?" I asked Tae
"He's absolutely fine" said Jungkook glaring at me, I did something wrong? I hope not

"I'm absolutely fine Y/n" Tae said huffing
"Tch tch what did you did to poor Tae Jungkook" Jimin said

"He deserved that" Jungkook said proudly
"He doesn't look like, he would be able to walk" Yoonji said

"Anyways I am done with my food, I'll be taking my leave" Jin said

"Which class?" Yoongi asked Jin

"Psychology with Kim Namjoon and Jung hoseok" Jin replied with a sly smirk stressing the name 'Jung Hoseok' .

"Wait Let me check I think I also have psychology class" Yoongi said kind of nervous as I tried reading his face.

"Yes Yes Yes Yeaaaas" Yoongi jumped happily

"Ooh, I see Yoongi my dear brother got a crush" Yoonji said provoking him...

"Exactly Jung is so hot" Yoongi said acting like a teen, having their first crush.

"Anyways guys I'll take my leave, I have a class for Gender studies" I said marching my way when I was stopped, by someone replying me.

"You also study Gender studies?, ah so sad for myself, I also have same class, will have to see your idiot face, during the whole time" Jimin said, making me want to punch that sly smirk on his face"

"Glad to hear that I won't be the only one suffering" I replied raising one of my eyebrows slightly.

Tae and Jungkook started laughing, which I didn't understand why was it.... so I asked them "what happened, why you both laughing?"

"It's the first time someone make Jimin shut his mouth" Jungkook replied

"Ayee shut it, you both" Jimin said clearly annoyed with the three of us...

"Anyways we both are taking our leave" Tae said trying to stand up...but he didn't needed to cause Jungkook carried him, and they say they aren't dating....

I marched my way toward the classroom I was aligned to,, with Jimin walking behind me trying not to show everyone walking that he ain't following me, ofc he has a thing called ego and an Image he have to maintain which I won't point at him, cause everyone has to maintain it for their so called respect.

Soon I reached the classroom and saw only two seats left , as I was about to sit somebody pulled the chair making me fall...

I looked back seeking for the one who did it, it was Jimin....

"What's your problem?" I asked him clearly annoyed by his childish behaviour..

"I got detention because of you and that's my seat" he replied

"Would have said that to me, I would have left and sit on other one, what was the urge to throw me off my chair?"

"Ah! my bad, but don't you think it's my choice and decision to do whatever I want"

"I didn't said anything about your choice or decision, it's just I am asking a question and that's human right"

"Whatever,, have you intended to sit on the ground and throw fits at me?"

"I am not, but someone intentionally made me fall on my butt and ain't even saying sorry"

"Do I need to?"

"Ofc not, I won't force you to learn manners"

"Then get back to your seat"

"Don't worry I am going-"

I marched my way towards the other seat, which was in front of Jimin... he wants to annoy me that's why he took the seat behind so that he would be able to do whatever his idiot mind want to with me......

I hate him so much

To be continued.....