chapter 2

hi guys I just realized the length of the last one was too short and I apologize for it so from now on it will be longer<3, I don't have a dedicated account for writing but I promise you I will upload one chapter every week and if I am getting late with it then you can message me on insta-tristancaiine

He continued without giving me a chance to returnhis gesture, " So basically your soul won't have a rebirth and hi I am Kain, toexplain the system better I will show you the pictures of the door, here so thered door means no rebirth and honestly I was surprised when you chose this onebecause its been a while since anyone did because they say my voice is creepybut I am just giving them a hint but anyways, the yellow door means rebirth butyou are in waiting so not a priority, the blue door indicates you will workyour way through the system maybe like the heads of the doors for a couple ofeons and I don't know how many jobs because my brother here doesn't tell meanything and then the last door which was green is basically like royalty andding ding you guessed it right it is priority rebirth list and the hierarchiesare mostly the Maven family I mean I don't get how each and every maven choosesthat and each time they are born as maven only but politics maybe, anywaysdarling I am sorry." Okay, that was a lot to process but the survival of the fittest,so I had to remain composed hence I flashed my fakest smile, and he creased hiseyebrows. The stranger I assume the brother cleared his throat and Kain simplysaid "We can be civil, okay? So, this is my brother and his name is " Thestranger stopped him and said, "Libitina let's go." Kain flashed a smile later Iwill know it was sympathetic. He grabbed my wrist and twisted it and I yelpedup in pain, I was going to slap him when Kain took hold of my other hand, Itried to stay composed when I was scared inside. I was thrown inside a redcell, they took the color combination too literally, I yelled "Who are you andwhat will happen to me?" kain was going to speak when the stranger stopped himand replied "Bashemath and originally you were going to be the stitcher for thesouls but now you will be the collector." I replied, "Excuse my manners but ifyou don't mind me asking then why my duty is being changed and what exactly is a collector?" He looked dumbfounded for a second but then acted to remove thecrease of his blazer and without even looking at me he said, "because mybrother talked." I was more confused than before because what even was that reply but suddenly the cell startedmoving and I looked at kain for help, but both were gone. When I reached someplace. I noticed everyone in red dress uniform and only woman then I feltsomeone pushing me off but when I looked back there was no one, okay why am Inot freaking out? Wait am I brave? I mean I must be if I am so composed or what.Someone broke my chain of thought and when I looked up it was kain and he said"So I am your head for this and basically this is our workstation we have a totalof 11 girls including you and stitcher of souls is filling them with emotionsand removing the excess and shutting It but the catch is you feel every emotionyou fill in or take it out and the collector is basically you transporting themto their respective station for rebirth so easy." I replied "how did I die?"kain replied, "only my brother knows, anyways let's go to the station where youwill take the souls to their particular places." I took hold of his hand, waitwhy can I still feel his cold hand, he halted and looked down at me andI asked him, "Please first explain to me what I'm getting into because right now Ifeel like an Amazon delivery person like are there souls like me whom I need tolock so they don't run or are they in packages I mean that would mean you all don'thave money but you know it would be easier for me but if they're heavy so I needanother person to lift them." Kain sent me a warning look before saying "Nothena they won't be in packages and they won't be like you because even if you'redead you still have your flesh but they don't it's just a white dot which willalready be loaded in the truck before you come and it will be locked so you can'tpeer inside, there will be an installed helper that will help you with directions."