Chapter 7: Somewhere Else

"Hey" I felt someone nudged me slightly. I groaned as I felt pain shoot from my back. I opened my eyes with a lot of difficulty. I blinked several times to get used to the lighting. I could feel that my hands and my legs were tied.

But why?

Once my eyes were fully opened, my turned my head to look at the person who was talking to me. Alexa smiled then helped me up, making me wince slightly. My back was hurting so bad. I stared at my body and noticed that I had a sweater pants and a shirt on. J sighed in relief but soon, the relief was gone as my eyes flickered to the ropes that were tied to my hands.

"Why did you tie me up?" I asked, my voice cracking up a little bit. Alexa stared at me with a forced smile on her face.

"That was my brother" she said. "He doesn't trust you. So you're tied up" she explained. I nodded. It was completely normal. I moved slightly but then winced again.

"How bad is the wound on my back?" I asked, my eyes tearing up a little bit. I could see the sadness in Alexa's eyes.

"It's pretty deep. He was trying to write his name on your back" She explained.

"Did he do it?" I asked, wanting to cry out.

"Nope. He only wrote 'A' " Alexa said with a smile on her face. I sighed then wiped a tear that was going to roll down my cheek.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"For?" she asked with a little frown on her face.

"For coming there and stopping my torture. For taking me out of there?" I said. Alexa stood up, then grinned.

"As a woman, I can't let another one suffer" she said with pride. Then again, she quickly shrugged. "Infact, I could see the pain your eyes and I couldn't let you there" she said seriously.

"Your brother was against the idea" I stated.

"Ah! Zaden. He is always against unplanned things" she chuckled. "Little does he know that he was unplanned" she added, making me chuckle a little bit. She was fun to be around.

"So, What are you going to do with me now?" I asked.

"What are we going to do with you? Sweetheart, you're not an object" Alexa said with a frown on your face. "In a few minutes, we'll be going to Zaden's office, we'll talk. And then, you decide what you want to do" Alexa said, making my eyes widened. So, freedom was in my option too? I would be able to get a normal life?

"Why am I tied up?" I asked. She grinned.

"Because we supposedly kidnapped you from Anthony" Alexa said.

"You saved me from Anthony" I cleared. Alexa smiled then stared at her watch.

"I have to do something important. I'll be back in ten minutes. I'll have to take you to Zaden's office" Alexa explained as she walked to the door. I nodded then closed my eyes for a few seconds as she closed the door, leaving me alone in this room. When I opened my eyes again, I realized that I was in a normal girl room. It was cozy and I felt comfortable.

I turned my head to the right and saw a window. It was half open and I could see the street. I could see all the house around us. Damn. Most of them were mansions. We were in the rich and poshy side of the town. My eyes drifted to the room again. All the walls were painted Grey and there were small flower designs on them. There were many books on the table next to me. The furnitures in the room were all black. It had a dark taste to it. But still, it was comfortable to be in. I was covered with a white blanket. I wanted to pull off the ropes and walk around the room. Would it be too much to ask?

I took a book from next to me and put it in front of me. I frowned when I saw that it was a weird book. There was no author name written on it. There was just the title. No covers.

"Unknown Love" I read the title, then turned the book to read the summary. But there was none. Why? Instead of putting it away, I found it intriguing. I felt the need to read it. I opened the book, then started reading it. The English was so beautiful. The words seemed to be talking to my self. It seemed to be talking to my soul. Everytime I would be turning the pages, i would gulp because I knew that I wouldn't be able to anticipate what was next. The door opened and I jumped slightly on fear.

"Calm down, it's just me" Alexa laughed. I breathed out, then shook my head.

"The only times that someone would walk in my room, would be to tell me that Anthony needed me" I explained. Alexa nodded when realization hit her. She smiled sheepishly, the muttered a sorry. She walked to me, then stared at the book in my hand. She smiled softly.

"Beautiful book, isn't it?" she asked.

"I've read only the first three pages and I'm already trapped in it" I sighed while staring at the beautiful piece of work in my hand.

"These are for Zaden" Alexa told me, making my eyes widened in surprise.

"He reads?" I asked. He didn't seem to be the type of guy to read. Alexa motioned me to stand up and I quickly did. She pulled out a knife then cut the rope in my feet. I smiled when she cut the rope in my hands. I felt free.

"He writes" Alexa cleared. I blinked once, then twice.

"He wrote that?" I asked in surprise, my eyes drifting to the book. She nodded while smiling.

"And now we're going to see him" Alexa said, making my eyes widened.