Chapter 75: Trade

My heart was thumbing in my ribcage as I thought about the atrocities that Alexa might be going through. I had no clue whether Anthony knew about Alexa's pregnancy. If he does, he will definitely know how to use it against us. Zaden was sitting right in front of me while Aross sat next to me. The cold stance and look that Zaden had, made him look unapproachable. Aross, being Aross, was not fancy to start a conversation with Zaden.

He was scared.

"Don't you guys think that we should the time that we have right now to plan something?" I asked out of the blue. These stupid men were just wasting precious time.

"We do not even know if you're in the plan or not" Aross scoffed from next to me. My eyes stayed focus on Zaden.

"I am the plan" I retorted.

"You wish" Aross mumbled, making me poke his side.

"We are losing time" I snapped in annoyance. "With or without you" I repeated, staring at Zaden dead in the eyes, "I am taking Anthony down" I finished in determination. Aross sighed while Zaden glared at me.

"What would the plan be?" Aross asked.

"Trade me back" I shrugged.

"No fucking way" Zaden instantly responded. I clenched my jaw as this was an argument that was up to no good.

"When will you realize that you do not really have a choice?" Aross snickered.

"Are you fucking serious?" I snapped at his question. I think it was the first time that I was this pissed. "Do you even care about Alexa? because trust me, she will not fucking survive more than two days in that shithole. I do not think that you would like her to be raped, by different men, whilst she's pregnant, yeah?" I questioned in pure anger. Aross stayed quiet. His eyes moved to the floor. "So yes, I do not have a fucking choice. I am trading myself to him" I was furious at this point. None of them were being helpful to me.

To Sam.

To Alexa.

"Instead of losing this fucking time, help me the fuck out" I practically begged Zaden. "I have Anthony wrapped around my little finger. I will destroy him from the inside" I explained. Zaden remained quiet.

"Aross, go for a walk" Zaden ordered. Aross froze then scoffed in disbelief before looking around like a mad man.

"We are on a plane" He deadpanned as if we were not aware of it. Before Zaden had the time to lash out on him, he stood up, stuffed his hands in his pocket and made his way to the toilet. "Great. Just great!" I heard him mumbled like a kid that has just been punished.

"What if he hurts you? What if he tortures you?" Zaden questioned as he moved closer to me. "What if he touches you? What if he wants to fuck you, Emma?" He continued. My eyes moved to the floor. They were questions that I have not really given a thought about. "Will you let him fuck you, just to destroy him?" He snapped. "You are fucking mine, Emma. The moment I was inside of you, I claimed you as mine" he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "You have not thought about all this, have you? Or were you willing to give what's mine to Anthony just for revenge?" The anger that was present in Zaden's eyes, was intimidating. I gulped then shook my head.

"Alexa is what matters at the moment" I simply responded. He roughly let go of my chin and decided that it was best not to respond to me.

"We will deal with this" He simply said.

"We?" I asked, hope glimmering in my voice.

"I can't risk your life, Emma" Zaden muttered in pure frustration.

"It is not worth more than Alexa's!" I shouted in disbelief. I have realized that Zaden was never going to let me go back to Anthony and I knew that I would not be able to live with myself knowing that Alexa and her unborn child was in danger because of me. Zaden was going to speak but I quickly shook my head. I unbuckled my seatbelt and took it off.

My decision was made.

With or without them, I am taking Anthony down.

I straddled him, making his eyes go wide in surprise. We were just yelling at each other and now, I was all over him. I kissed his cheek first and watched as his eyes closed slightly. I looked around to see that there was nowhere in sight and I, for sure knew that Aross was not coming back anytime soon.

I crashed my lips against his, relishing the feeling of having him close to me. I knew that Zaden was not going to hesitate to lock me up somewhere just so that I was safe. But I was not going to give him the opportunity. It was already decided in my head. I was going to run away as soon as the plane lands.

Zaden wrapped his hands around me, pulling me closer to him. I could feel his boner against my heated core, given that I was wearing a dress. He gently bit onto my lower lip and pulled. He then pulled away to look at me. I could see vulnerability in there.

"Promise me" he said, making my eyes go wide. "Promise me that you won't leave my side" He continued. A small smile formed on my face as his words were very unexpected. Again, I crashed my lips against his, so that I didn't have to do a promise that I knew I would not be able to keep.

"Is that why I was told to go for a walk?" Aross asked in pure disbelief. I quickly jumped off Zaden and straightened my clothes.

"You're always walking in on us" I grumbled playfully. Aross playfully poked me then sat back onto his seat.

"So, what has been decided?" He asked in anticipation.

"Emma is not going back to that piece of shit" Zaden said and Aross nodded in agreement.

I never agreed though.

Let it all begin.