Lonliness

Ram - Priya the clients are here.. We'll be in the meeting room..
Disha aur pratik ke saath aajana In 5 mins..files , ppt and all are with me...

Priya - okay...

This meeting was very important and Ram and Priya were a bit tensed.

Priya was all set ready to give the presentation.

Priya - Good morning Mr and Mrs Hemsworth... Though I am sure you know....let me again introduce him to you, Ram Kapoor..The CEO of Kapoor Urbans and Kapoor group of companies..

Mr Hemsworth - Hello Mr Kapoor...We are glad we could make it to discuss and meet over this project...

Mrs Hemsworth - Hello Mr and Mrs Kapoor...

Priya almost slipped the projector remote from her hand listening this.

Mr Hemsworth - They aren't married...

Priya was still in shock that Ram clarified.

Ram - Yah..we aren't married.. She's Priya..Priya Sood..

Mrs Hemsworth- Okay..I am sorry..

Ram - No no it's okay..But thank you so much you guys are here..I heard about your father's death..I am very sorry for that...

The Meeting has started and Priya took upto explaining the merger details of Kapoor and Sood companies to the clients.

Priya - As of now we have just planned for A Fashion Label to start..But I am looking forward to Establish my business in India too...so Maybe in future we'll collaborate further..But yes , All i intend to say is if we sign this deal , Kapoor industries and Sood industries are going to work as a single unit...

Priya continued demonstrating the plan , the world market Outlook if this deal would work , business rivalries that would probably emerge and the outcomes they are looking for after this deal. All the 16 people in the meeting room, including Ram were awestruck by Priya's comunication and presentation skills. She was brilliant with her skills of assessing and convincing her clients. Throughout her explanation , the subtle smile and confidence in her body language and tone was commendable and perfect. Ram had only heard Priya's team and business clients praising her , but this was the first time he got to see the complete businesswoman she was and he was totally whipped.

Priya - So this is it . I have my reach there in UK to promote our label , but we needed a well established, solid Firm in Europe as well as UK to make this project a much bigger one. So from the first day it was always on our minds to crack this deal with you and your firm Mr Hemsworth. Now everything is crystal clear about the deal , It's upto you and your team to final your decision and take this further. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. It was my pleasure.

Priya walked out of the Room and Ram came back to the world.

Ram - We'll leave now for your privacy.... Mine cabin and Aditya's cabin is in 31st floor , you guys can discuss here . Thank you.

Saying so Ram walked out of the room and ran behind Priya.

Ram - Priya.....

Priya turned back hearing him.

Ram - Wow...

Priya raised her eyebrows asking what.

Ram - You were so perfect and fabulous....unke chehre dekh ke lag rahe hain they are pretty much convinced...

Priya- I hope so...

Ram - I wonder had you left for London , How would i deal with all this... Shayad flop ho jaatha..