Chapter 1: The new kids

~~~~~~~~~Y/N POV~~~~~~~~~
It was just a normal day here in South side Chicago.I woke up and got ready for school,after winter break. Once I was ready, I walked down stairs to see my two dads, my three uncles (Lip,Liam and Carl) and my 2 aunts (Fiona and Debbie) were all in the kitchen having breakfast.
'Morning Gallaghers"I said with a smile
'Morning kiddo!' Mickey replied back
'Have you taken your meds yet dad?' I asked Ian
'Just about to.' He answered

I checked the time and I realised that it's time to go to school.
'I've got to go guys,cya!' I said whiles walking out of the door.I made my way to school but I saw this kid,she seemed lost.
'Yo! You good?' I asked her.She turned around and looked worried.
'Um,yeah I'm just lost u-uh I'm Monse by the way.' Said Monse
'I'm y/n, I'll help you to go to school,I think we go to the school.' I said nicely

Later on, I helped Monse on her way to school and once we go there I met her friends Cesar,Jasmin,Jamal and Ruby. Then we had class and did what normal people do at school.Then I invited them over to the Alibi.
Once I got home,I got changed into Jean shorts,ripped tights,a black shirt and a lever jacket and made my way to the Alibi room.

~~~~~~~~Jamals POV~~~~~~~~~~

Me,Monse,Ruby,Cesar and Jasmin went to a place called the Alibi that y/n invited us to. She told us that it was a bar that her good neighbours Kev and V own. Meanwhile ,on the way there we saw some disturbing things. I saw someone getting shot 3 times, Cesar saw someone have sex over a car,Monse saw someone getting kidnapped and Ruby and Jasmin saw people selling drugs on a corner.

Once we've made it to the Alibi we walked in and I thought that I got high by how strong the sent of weed.
'Hey y'all!' Y/n said with a beer in her hand
'Hey' we all replied
Then we walked over and all sat down.
'Hey kids, I'm Kev and this is my wife Veronica.' Kev said with a smile
'So that's why your nick name is V! That makes sense. I'm Jamal' I said nicely to them
'Oh! And this is Cesar,Monse,Ruby and Jasmin.' I also said nicely

We had a great time with y/n, Kev and V. They all made us feel welcome to the south side. Everyone was really nice to us even if they were drunk or high. I felt like this place was my second home.

~~~~~~~y/n POV~~~~~~~~~
After we all had a drink, it was getting late so we all walked home. I walked with Cesar because he only lived 3 doors down from the Gallaghers. Once we've made it to his house I saw his family all outside. They were all Santos. They all looked at me.