.whatinthenameofholypositron?.

I talked and talked and talked and talked. I can't believe it, Petah. 

It's been a really fucking long time. I felt like I lived past 21 years of my life all again . A hearty conversation and my ultimate comfort food - a hot chocolate with pink marshmallows. Exactly the way I like it and with my bestie, Zara. 

Turns out that Zayn went to Teweksberry in Nothern Hampshire to visit his parents after he got a mid-semester break. 

"nice 'tis then, I got my friend ; all to myself ." She chuckled.

"I really like the change , Just to let you know Lor. You are making great prog-

"Please , Zara. I don't want to talk about this right now."

"Okay then. Tell me about your project. Where is it heading? How much progress have you made?"

"Hopefully enough to impress Professor Doctor Murray and his hijo de puta Juan."

"Ahh. That creepy ass dude and his dad. I really like Prof though. His son is kinda weird."

"Ahh , I don't know. He's just mean . For a grown ass man as he is  , he seems really awful to me. He always fucking wants to impress his dad like a-ten-year old kid. I mean he needs to grow up."

I thought to myself. Everything was perfect at that moment. The fireplace , the comfy couch , the perfect amount of sweet and the slight bitterness of my hot chocolate, even the room temperature .

But I swear the thought of Juan - I swear to the holy positron-

Just then I saw a picture. A group photo. I ,my dad , her mom and dad, her brother and two of our dogs. Our family had been friends for a long time. Even before we were born. She was there. Her mom.

My Mom. I didn't even get to see her face. 

"You scientists are of a weird sort you know - it seems as if the insanity runs in the family itself ".

She giggled.

I sighed.

"You know what day is it."

"Oh my god. I a- I am so so sorry Lor. I didn't mean-

"No worries Zar. Time heal all the wounds. In my case the pain is endless."

I started to sob . First time in 8 years. 

I guess I never had the time to think about all the stuff that happened to me with all the research work that I had.

"Lor, it is okay, you can vent your feelings out."

" I need some air , Zara. "

I tried to get myself out of the loop of misery  that I thought of on my way to her house and tried to think of good memories that are still there somewhere in the back of my mind as I hit the cold and stern wind that stuck me like a sting.

"Let us walk to the Ice cream store, shall we , my Lor-d? "

Pl-lease, Zar, We are not middle schoolers anymore, for the sake of positron, pl-lease. "

"Okay , Okay. I got you."

We started walking

We started walking. For first few minutes we didn't talk. I tried to appear as if I was lost in my own thoughts in order to avoid any further enquiries or consolations by Zar. Sometimes, I get really annoyed with all this questionnaire and shit, especially after the whole therapy- situation  with Psyche. I still believe that those were not hallucinations. 

There was something about them.

They felt real.

We were hardly 30 meters away from home when I saw Dave rushing towards us. 

At other times it would have been great but this was fucking half past thirty in the night. Usually , it is safe out here in Mriganka but when someone with a look of Dave is rushing towards you, with those red eyes and with the sheer trauma as if someone tried to rip the intestine out of his body in front of his eyes, you better fucking run. He came sprinting towards me.

"H-hh-he-   hhey, What on earth are you-

I  stood frozen over there. He LITERALLY jumped over me. And then he took out his belt and started to strangle me. 

"Your mother's gonna kill me- she always keeps calling for you and torturing me, your father tried to kill me-"

"I need to silence you, now and forever, I thought you were dead all along with your freaky dad you little crossbreed fuck-

 And after that I couldn't hear anything. He would have strangled me to death had Zara not been there.

She squeezed her last ounce of strength to take that muscular piece of shit off me. Luckily we were near the Ice-cream parlor so the night shift workers came to the rescue.

He pushed Zara  towards the thorn bushes and came running towards me while I was lying there struggling for every gasp of breath. I am not kidding. I literally saw the Angel of Death himself in those eyes.

People tried to calm the fuck out of him but he seemed high on freaking LSD or what so ever. The last thing I remember was some sort of enchant, but this was different than my attacks. Only the language seemed similar.

The next morning- I woke up in the Hospital. I was passed out about two hours . I was more worried about Zar than for myself.

Up until now ,only I had to deal with all this bull-shitty life of mine. But just because she is my friend, I can't let something happen to her.

I rushed to the room next to mine .

Her right hand was all covered in wounds. It seemed as if the medical staff had a hard time to stop the active bleeding- those bloody bandages were screaming the truth for her.

It scared the living shit out of me. Not that blood. But that sight.

I have a really great sixth sense, you know, Petah. I have a feeling that all of this was just a start. It's gonna be terrible, really terrible very soon.

I did not thought about Dave for once. The only thing I cared for at that moment was Zara.

I heard two nurses conversating at the back of the lobby.

"She would have lost the baby, had Michelle wouldn't come here in time."

What the actual f- 

She was pregnant all along and she did not even tell me?

And then I saw him.