Proposal Part 1

I stood there and looked at him, he was down on his knee holding a ring in his hand. His bright brown eyes were staring into mine and he had just got done with his speech and awaiting my answer.  

I stuttered and stared at him for a long time. Sure I loved him and I even did want to get married to him but I still felt like he was hiding something important from me. 

I nodded my head up and down smiling and I started crying, tears of joy obviously. He stood up, kissed, and hugged me. 

We stood there for a second hugging each other as I started smelling the food that was cooking before he popped the question. I look over and the food was burning.

"Oh Fuck!" 

I pulled away and started fanning the food and taking it off of the stove. I had been making a family recipe that consisted of Lemon Pepper Chicken, Buffalo chicken stuffed peppers, Watermelon, feta, and mint salad, with mashed potatoes and with few spices. 

The potatoes were burnt and the chicken that goes into the peppers was burnt also. 

I sat down and started to cry. I messed up the date and everything had gone wrong, except for the proposal.

I looked at him "I'm so sorry babe...I didn't mean to." 

He came over and hugged me "It's okay hun." 

He kissed my forehead and just held me as I cried into his shoulder. This is why I love him. He has always been here for me.

"Alright...how about I go to the Grand Market and buy some of the same food you were going to make already cooked?"

I nodded my head silently and hugged him as he kissed my cheek. He then pulled away and went to grab his coat.

"I'll be back." 

He zoomed out of the door and I heard his car pull away. I looked down at the ring and it was so shiny. I ran my finger over it a couple of times and unexpectedly I blacked out.

HEEHEE-

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys. I gave you guys a preview of the very first part of Married To A Billionaire.  Thank you guys for reading. The rest of the book will most likely come out in the middle of May or the middle of June.