Woke Part 2(Christy)

I woke up the next morning thinking that I had died. I sat up and looked around but noticed I was in someone's bedroom. The room was big and had beautiful blue drapes and blue accents; but I was still worried about the fact I blacked out last night and woke up somewhere strange.

I got up and made up the bed. My hands were rough and large, it felt different. My face started to itch a little and I reached up to scratch and I felt the hair. HAIR ON MY FACE!? This was weird. 

I ran around the house for about 30 minutes looking for a mirror. I ran into dozens of butlers who called me Sir Jasper. JASPER!? That's the name of my fiance not mine! Finally I found a mirror and I looked into it then looked in my pants to make sure.

"What The-!"

I stared at my reflection feeling my body and making sure I wasn't dreaming. I had turned into my boyfriend, but he didn't stay in a house like this. He had a nice apartment, not a mansion. 

I walked around looking for an explanation, ignoring the butlers and everything. Then I realized this could be another girl's house. I went into a rage fit and started pushing fancy vases down and messing pretty paintings up when one of the butlers walked up to me "Mr. Jasper sir, if I may; you just destroyed your mother's favorite vase. She gave it to you as a gift."

I stopped and looked at the man "Say that again...is this my house?" 

The man nodded and silently walked away. The butler had a black suit on and fair skin. He was young maybe in his early forties with greying brown hair. He had long strides as he went back to his post in the kitchen watching the cook.

I went back up to the room and found his phone and I WASN'T IN IT!!! I freaked out again but then I noticed he had a picture of another girl in the corner and he had his arms wrapped around her in the photo. I was jealous and just then he- I mean I began to get a call. I picked the phone up and answered it.

"Hello?" I heard a female voice on the other side of the phone. I stayed silent.

"Jasper...babe. Hellooo?" She continued on the phone. Her voice was soft and crisp, like the morning air. This must be the girl in the photo, the one with the long blonde hair and bright green eyes and the pretty nose. I finally answered.

"Hey." I said timidly and sounding like a teenage girl who had just been through something really embarrassing. I was a little shocked by the deep sound of my voice. I was kind of jealous that he was talking to other girls and I wasn't even on his contact list. 

"So we need to talk...can you meet me at the coffee shop on the south side of town. You know the one with the little ferns out front." I listened and nodded my head as if she could see me. "Yeah...I can meet you there...What time?" The girl kind of stuttered and answered "How about in the next 30 minutes." I paused "30 minutes? This must be urgent." I heard her sigh "Yeah it kinda is." I stood there "Alright...see you in 30." I hung up the phone debating whether I should go or not. 

I stood up and put on a shirt that seemed clean and a clean pair of jeans. I stood there thinking for a while about why I wasn't on his phone and why he had a girlfriend then I went ahead and brushed his teeth and did his hair. I think I did well. 

I walked downstairs and I was looking for my keys then the same butler strided over "Here you go Sir Jasper." He handed me the keys and I ran out of there as fast as I could. 

I got there in less than 30 minutes and went ahead and bought some coffee and waited on the girl.  She walked in wearing scrubs and a name tag on. She sat across from me "Trying something new?" I looked at the cup and hesitated "Y-yeah." She laughed "In all the years of knowing you, you never got anything other than Peppermint Mocha." She smiled then frowned "Ba- Jasper...I can't do this anymore." I looked at her while stuffing a scone in my mouth "What?" She looked at me and handed a ring to me "I don't wanna marry you...or be with you." 

I looked at her it seemed like Jasper was gonna cry but since I was in control I looked at her dead and square in the eye "Okay..." She did a weak smile and stood up to leave. After she left I started to walk out and ran into a girl...the girl was me.