Chapter 1

This is literally an idea of the moment. But after some banter with Pasta I have an idea of where exactly I want this to go so here we go!

Sans/Oc POV

It's been years since I was reborn into UnderFell as Sans aka 'Red'. It, it's bad, really really bad. 'Goat Dad' aka Agsore is a fucking tyrant. My own Father, Gaster, isn't much better if I'm honest. While he does care for me, he's done some pretty inhumane experiments to make me stronger. I get that he wants me to survive but I'm not sure I'll ever forgive him for it. Don't get me wrong, I love him but I won't ever trust him.

'Goat Mom' is considered a traitor to Monster kind and is hold up in the ruins, not that anyone but myself knows this. I prefer Goat Mom then that ass-hat so my teeth are sealed. He won't Goat anything from me. The fallen children are supposed to be immediately killed and taken to 'His Highness' but the few that I've run into I've helped. Not that anyone knows I've helped them. Anyways they all eventually we're caught, and taken to Ass-hat. Their souls tend to be around me though, they talk with me and just act like genuine kids with me.

All the Monsters realised this as well, and Agsore tried to take me or something but Dadster stopped him. Apparently when I was young I 'Imprinted' on Gaster making him my Dad, and by law if anyone hurts me or tries to take me then he can Legally kill said monster, even King Goat Man. He quickly backed off. Considering Skeleton monsters are known to be the most protective of their young and are known for being able to take multiple boss monsters down at once it's not that surprising that he backed down. He was smart to do so as well, since Dad was ready to shit down the core that was keeping all of the monsters alive. Dad and I are the only ones who know how to run the core, there aren't any notes so if we both die then the underground is fucking doomed.

People can surprisingly have friends here, like how Dad is Best friends with Grillby, almost married actually. I wouldn't be surprised if in Undertale that Gaster and Grillby were actually married at some point. I really surprised that Dad even had people he calls friends since he himself told me to NEVER trust anyone. Not even himself! Like after the first 'test' he asked if I trusted him. I said "No" and he replied with "Good, remember Sans, you can't trust anyone. Not even your own family, not in the underground." Like what? I know that UnderFell is bad, but so bad that you can't trust anyone?

Anyways back to the imprinting thing. Within the first year of a monsters life they will 'Imprint' onto another monster, making that monster their parent. It doesn't matter how old or how young the monster is either. I imprinted at Dad when I was around 2 months old apparently. You can tell when a monster has imprinted onto you because you'll gain a magical connection with them. How do to obvious reasons most hide who their 'Parent' is.

Anyways back to the present, I'm currently looking at what will eventually become papyrus, sans little brother, my little brother. I'm around 11 years old right now, and Papyrus should be born when I'm 16. I wonder if he'll end up like Cannon Fell! Papyrus? No! I won't let him! With a determined nod I promised myself that I would make it so that Papyrus would never have to fear for his safety.

Time skip 5 years later

It's been 5 years since I first 'met' papyrus. I've watched him grow all the while quite quickly becoming extremely powerful. I've learned as much magic as I could, I even learned how to control the 'Elements'. Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning and am even slowly but surely learning 'sub' elements like blood and metal. It was hard, I was even learning how to control another monsters magic (as difficult as it is). But I was getting stronger by the day, strong enough to protect Papyrus. Gaster was with me as we sat watching Papyrus's incubation.

Next thing I know is that alarms for the Core are going off and Dad is rushing out the door.... I have a feeling I know what's about to happen. Luckily since Dad knew how unstable the Core could be, had me as a co-owner of everything we had. I was also already a sicentist since we couldn't just leave Papyrus here. Everything he has made, would be put into my name including the core itself. It will also say I helped design everything created by him, not a complete lie but not the whole truth either.

Around 15 minutes later the alarms were stopped. Around 5 minutes after that people were comming with me about questions about designs for things my Dad built.... He was gone, before Papyrus was even born. It hurt, more then I thought it would. However I wouldn't have to do anything. Everything was already sorted out in case this happened. It didn't stop some tears from falling down though. I quickly wiped them away, not wanting to show weakness here, not in the lab.

I looked back at Papyrus and noticed that he was ready to come out, so with some excitement I gently took him out, wrapping him up with a baby blanket that was in here for this reason. As I gently help him, I felt a bond snap into place that made me quietly pale. Papyrus just imprinted on me, I'm now Papyrus's father. Not older brother, but actual Father. This, this can not get out.

People will seek to use the bond between Papy and I to try and manipulate me. I won't let that happen! Now for the question of the year, how do you raise a baby skeleton?

And here is chapter 1! Hope you enjoy!