Chapter 6

Red POV

I woke up the next day, not at all feeling better. I thought Mabey getting some sleep would help me, instead I'm even more stumped. With a sigh I got up, took a shower and got clean clothes on. I then headed downstairs and quietly ate some leftovers. It was still early, 5:00am early actually. So I still had time to come up with something. Mabey Classic can help me, once he gets up, that is. Seriously, he can sleep for ages. I could ask Papy or Edge but I don't wanna bother them with this, if I can help it.

3 Hours later

Classic finally woke up. Edge and Creampuff left for work at like 6:30am so I have been stuck here waiting for Sans. "So you did get up." Huh? "What do you mean by that?" "You've been overworking yourself. You've been sleeping for the past 2 days." What? "I'm sorry, WHAT!" "Yep. So what was bothering you when you came home anyways? You ignored everyone, even Edge."

I went to retaliate before I shut my mouth thinking better of it. I let out a frustrated sigh before explaining. "It's about the hiring ...." Before I knew it I was telling Classic everything, from the way Emma helped my workers even if she didn't work there yet, to the red flags about Samantha, how Samantha flirted with me, and about my worry about what would happen if I hired Emma but not Samantha. I even told him about Emma's pregnancy that I wasn't sure that she was even aware of.

It actually helped me to be honest. Felt like a weight was off my chest. I'm pretty sure Classic could tell by the look on his face. Mabey doing everything myself isn't the best idea, but... I really don't wanna ask for help running everything. Everyone warned me but I didn't listen, I don't want them to do the whole 'I told you so' charade. Sue me but Im to prideful to admit it. I can do everything by myself, but it's starting to ware me down.

I used to be able to do 4 Jobs no problem, why am I only now feeling like this? Whatever, problem for another day. "You back now bonehead?" "Mhm...." "Well if you want my advice, I say hire both of them but warn your staff about Samantha and tell them to keep an eye on her. Also tell them not to leave her alone with Emma if your really that worried." That ... Was what I feared.

I really don't wanna hire Samantha but I guess it's better then nothing. "That's, probably what I'm gonna have to do. Thanks Classic." Sans just nodded and left while I looked at the girls numbers. It's only 8:00am, I'll call them at 10:00am. It gives me more time to mentality prepare, and find a way as to not be alone with Samantha as much as possible. Seriously, she's young enough to be my Daughter, Granddaughter even! Just, ICK! Like, why, she's 18, she should be worrying about Collage or something. Here's to hoping I can keep my sanity.

Time Skip to 10:00 am

Classic and I where just watching TV, he took the day off. Probably to make sure I don't do something stupid since he's been following me, but making it non suspicious. Then the alarm went off to make the calls. 'Damnit'. So I got up and went to the kitchen, so that you wouldn't here the TV and made the Calls. I decided to do Samantha First, so get it over with.

.....

.....

.....

.....

"Hello?" "Hello, is this Samantha O'Hale?" "Yes I am, who are you?" "It's Red, from the Interview?" Around this time Classic wondered in. I could tell he was listening but I didn't care, honestly if she starts getting... -shivers- Flirty, then I can use him as an excuse. It makes me wanna puke just thinking about it. "OH! I remember now. I'm sorry but I've been a bit busy that I totally forgot! How have you been?" "I've been fine Thank-you. Anyways the reason I called was to let you know that you got the Job, When will you be able to start?" "That's awesome! I can start on Monday, (It's Wednesday) if that's good for you?" "Yes that would be perfect! I'll see you Monday."
"I'll see you then~" Then she hung up. Thank GOD. I took a breath to calm myself down, before calling Emma.

....

....

....

....

"H-Hello?" "Hi is this Emma O'Hale-Conners?" "Y-Yes that's me! What can I help you with?" She's such a sweetheart already. Wonder if she found out she's pregnant yet? "It's Red, from the Interview? I'm calling to let you know that you got the Job. When will you be able to start?" "Really? That's great! And I can start Today if you like?" "That's fine with me. Meet at the Café at noon and I'll get you started then." "Thank-you so much!" After some goodbyes and her repeatedly thanking me, we ended the call. I let out a sigh of relief. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30 am. "I'm gonna head to the Cafe early, see you later!"

Before Classic had a chance to say anything I shortcut to the Cafe. I then sat down my workers and told them the drill. That both girls were hired, why I hired both of them, that they were never to be without another staff member and that they are NEVER to be alone together to matter the conditions. I also told them that if Samantha goes against policy, does something illegal or anything along those lines then to write down where and when and to hand it over when they see me next. I also told them that they are to treat them like everyone else no matter what unless I say so. They did not have any power over them what so ever. I also told them when the girls are starting. And that they are to try and treat them equally. After all that I disbanded the meeting. Now to wait for Emma. Here's to hoping everything goes okay.

Here is chapter 6. Tell me your thoughts and what you think.