Sister

Scarlett's POV:

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Rose called me while running downstairs. "Whatsup sweety?" I asked as she climbed onto the couch and sat next to me. "I want a sister." She stated bluntly. "How come?" I asked. "Cus i want someone to play with" she said while climbing onto my lap. "But what about Cosmo" i said while cuddling her. She sighed and lent back onto my chest "he's boring and doesnt do anything!" I tickled her slightly and she squirmed in my lap "cheeky!"

As the day went by Rose kept asking for a sister and wouldnt stop. In the end i sent her to bed early as i couldnt deal with it anymore.

Colin came home from work and sagged on the couch "hey babe". "How was ur day?" I asked him. "Long, how bout you?" He replied. " Rose wants a sister." He looked at me shocked, "she wants somebody to play with cause apparently Cosmos boring" i laughed. "I mean, he cant exactly do much can he?" Colin joked.

He could tell what i was thinking " you want one dont you?" he asked. I sighed "it would be kinda nice to have another girl in the house, but we've just had Cosmo" He looked at me sympathetically "And?" I guess i didnt know what i wanted but it would be nice to have someone else around the house "if you want another kid then lets take this upstairs" he laughed. "She wants a sister her age" i stated. "Oh" he replied.

Lola's POV:

After school finished i picked up Daisy before heading home. Its not really a home, just a house i happen to be living in at the moment. We move around a lot. Mainly cause no one wants to adopt us. Well, they wanna adopt Daisy, just not me. I mean, who wants to adopt a teenager. No one!
Our mom died when giving birth to Daisy and our dad couldnt cope with being a single dad so he dropped us off at an orphanage. We stayed there for a bit, then got fostered, then we got moved into a new orphanage, then fostered, then another orphanage, you get the idea. We keep getting returned because no one likes me, apart from my girlfriend, and Daisy.

On the way home she told me about her amazing day while a listened wishing i was still 7. We got icecream and went to the park for a bit.

We went home and went through to the kitchen and i started cutting an apple up for Daisy. A few minutes later, Judy, the owner of the orphanage, came in and asked to see us in her office. We walked through and saw Bill, our social worker, there. We sat on the couch and he told us that someone wanted to adopt Daisy but not me. I said that we couldnt be separated and he said he would see what he could do and try to keep us together.

This is my first story so i hope u liked it🥰