Prolouge

Tinsukia forest
Country I~C Border
21st August 2023

_____________

The calves whined as they gathered around the bloodied cosmic  figure laying on the wet mossy ground. One brave little rhino trudged towards the fugure, butting his horn on the bloodied female rhino. The Rhino let out a strangled sound as her eyes began drooping, the blood rolled down from its spot where the horn is located, trailing in a soft yet straight line along its mouth, down to the wet patches of the mossy green grass.

The forest went still hearing the Rhinocerous high pitched sounds of anguish before it drew its last breath.

Aranyani Devi in her anguish seeked out the help of Varuna Deva who unleashed his full wrath.

It began with a slight whisper in the air. The day that has began with the crystal blue sky and plump white clouds went in the blink of one's eyes. The winds began to huff and a downpour of rain drizzled down immediately. The calf began to ran away one by one leaving a lone baby Rhino, the runt of the litter to stick by it'd dead mother, nuzzling the corpse skin as it began to rain cats and dogs.
Thunder and lighting fought each other up in the black sky causing the little one to hide its face , under its mother's back while the blood from the Rhino began to fade for it seems like Aryani Devi herself washed its stain away before nodding at Nandhi to bring the Rhinocerous soul back to heaven.

--------------------------------

Military Camp MCX
Country I~C Border
13th September 2023

The dark sky gradually turned bright as the sun peaked out lighting the barren area  with its mighty ray. Men in dark grey uniform marched around the military base performing an accurate and absolute military marching and training.

General commander Ji stood at his balcony, his hands placed on the wood as he watched the soldiers march around the vicinity. His beady eyes narrowed as he watched some of the soldiers below stumble while the training master shouted and pointed out the cadets.

He stroked his long beard as his mouth curved slightly upwards watching the miscreants getting punished which simultaneously made the other cadets wary and began before their march in a much more subsided manner yet with absolution.

A small knock on his wooden door alerted him the presence of his second in arm. He turned his neck slightly, raising his eyebrows as the two soldiers accompanying his second in command saluted him before walking away.

"它是什么 ?" Ji asked stroking his beard.

Commander Wong's lips tint into a thin smile as he hand a black folder to the veteran army commander.

"报告已到达一般," Wong said at he looked pompous while Ji flipped the file.

His black eyes scanning the documents throughly making small hum sounds.

"很好……一切都井井有条" Ji told Wong who nod his head looking serious.

Ji then raised his eyebrows slightly as his eyes zoomed into the horizon where the sun sparkled brightly.