Shu's Test and Hu Tao's Harmony!

First Battle

You locked your bey in your launcher and you lowered into position. Orochi did the same.

"Which one of these bladers is going to make it to the next level?" Hanami inquired.

'I like you, Hu Tao, you're gorgeous and an amazing blader. But you can't match Odax' Orochi thought.

You were quite intrigued by Orochi, you thought the way he held his launcher was ridiculous, not in a bad way, you just didn't see how he could pull off a launch like that.

'Either way, I'm going to the finals' You thought while narrowing your eyes.

Ready, set

Three!

Two!

One!

Let it RIP!

The beys launched into the stadium and went around each other, they both go straight for the middle and clash.

The beys clashed over and over again until Harmonia backed up.

Harmonia continued to go around the stadium until it sped up.

"Now, Harmonia!" You called out.

Harmonia kept attacking Odax, keeping it near the end of the stadium.

"Yeah!" Valt, the twins and Sora cheered.

Suddenly, Odax slowed down and pivoted toward the centre, dodging the attack from Harmonia, you gasped, so did all your friends.

The beys went in for a deep clash, neither of them letting their guard up.

"You can do it, Harmonia," you cheered as a small sweatdrop came out of you, you weren't sure how you would get out of this one.

Both beys flew out of the stadium after a long attack.

They both hit the floor, but Harmonia hit it a little earlier.

"Omni Odax with a ring out finish! Points stand 1 - 0," the ref called out.

The beyclub, twins and Sora all gasped.

"Oh no!" Valt said.

"She's lost a point!" Rantaro said.

"Either way, it's just one point," Daigo informed.

"Yeah! She's gonna win the next one!" Valt encouraged.

In the waiting room.

'I hope this isn't affecting Hu Tao' Shu thought.

Back to the battle.

You sighed and went to pick up your bey, once it was in your hand, you looked at it.

'It's just one point, we can still beat him,' You said and turned around with a determined look on his face.

"The first battle with Hu Tao and Orochi Ginba ended up with Orochi getting a point, how's the next battle gonna play out? We'll see!" Hanami commentated.

You took a deep breath, it wasn't a lie that you were a little nervous, but you shoved it down, you knew you could still win this.

Orochi suddenly lifted his launcher to the sky facing the audience.