~My knight in shining armor~

~Word count: 1028~

ERI POV~

It's that nice boy again! He came back! No.... He's going to get hurt! They are right in a curse... his hands where so warm and kind... even if he looked scary at first. "Damn it. Heroes" I heard sir overhaul grunt I reached out for the nice boy but he just felt so far away. I felt my eyes water. I just wanted the nice boy.

Deku POV~

I saw Eri start to cry as she reached out for me. I need to save this girl. Before I could run over overhaul put a wall in between us. Taking all might and sir nighteye with him. "ERI!" I cried trying to punch down the wall till my hands bled. Aizawa pullied me off as I could cause more damage to my arms and pulled me into a hug "Don't worry all might and night eye are over there. He can help" he sighed "none of us have the quirks to break down this wall" Hizashi sighed looking at it "I do." I heard rock lock call. When did he get here?

The wall was broken shortly after and we started running to find them again. Shortly after we was led to a maze of spikes and...Blood. The sight was horrifying it was nighteye with a stone stabbed through his stomach and arm. I later spotted Eri. Sat down in all nights cape and then I saw all might. No that can't be all might... it's like he had deflated and he had to spikes going through his hip and arm. "Young boy," all might said looking at me. I walked over to him "Eat this(🤨)" he chuckled passing me a peace of his hair. Ew what the fuck.

I looked at him in disgust "It's my power. You have to eat some of my DNA for it to work. Just trust me. You will be the next symbol of peace. I see it" he explained and I hesitantly ate the hair. "Your gonna have to wait. Go get the little girl and let the heroes do the work till then" he explained and I ran to Eri scooping her up in my arms "are you okay Eri?" I asked holding her close. She nodded. Then the ground rose and I was on a platform with Eri, Overhaul and Myself. I put Eri down and made sure she was behind me and safe suddenly the ground split making me slip of and hold on for dear life. "heh. What is a usless teenager like you doing on a serious mission" he chuckled walking over to me I looked down and aizawa looked back up in absolute horror. "M-mr!" Eri called out "Can't have you helping out now shall we. He said stepping on my arm making me scream in agony and let go. "IZUKU!" I heard aizawa yell, running over.

Then darkness swallowed me whole.

Aizawa POV~

NO! He's falling! He's going to die! I yelled and grabbed him with my capture scarf. Damnit he is out cold..."Where is the others?!" I yelled out putting poroblem child on my back "They got held back by other villians!" Midnight informed me. This is no good.

~Deku POV

Where am I? It's so dark...am I dead? "Hey there!" Somebody yelled and I turned around to see a women, her hair was in a bun and half down...almost like my mothers but her hair is black "I'm nana shimura. I'm guessing your who Toshinori chose to success him" she explained and I nodded "well, you need to wake up! They need you now!" She yelled and just like that I woke up

I looked around. It was a mess. Aizawa was trying to fight overhaul, I have no clue where the others are. I got up and my body felt tingly. Suddenly my skin started glowing and lightning looking things shone around me. "E-Eraser?!" I yelled confused. Was this the quirk all might gave me? I felt so stiff. Eraser looked back at me in shock. My body ached what was happening?! I looked over to see Eri terrified. I ran over to her faster then I thought and picked her up. "It's okay Eri~chan" i reassured her and looked over at overhaul. It took me a moment to realise we was outside now.
Before I could do anything aizawa collapsed and overhaul turned into this big monster thing. What the heck- "dumb heroes. Why don't you realise it?! ERI IS A CURSE! Quirks are a curse! I'm fixing the society!" He yelled. This just frustrated me suddenly I glowed more and the ground broke from beneath my feet. And the sleeves on my costume ripped. I grabbed all lights cape and tied Eri to my back. "IF I CAN'T SAVE ONE SMALL GIRL RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME HOW COULD I EVER DEAM MYSELF WORTHY OF ALL THIS POWER" I yelled hoping all might could hear me from where ever he is.

Eri POV~

There not giving up! There already so hurt. This is all my fault... I teared up and clung onto the nice guys back. I don't want anybody else to get hurt!

~~~~(I can't do fight scenes)

I finally opened my eyes after having them tightly shut in horror. Overhaul was defeated and I was no cuddles up In the nice boys  arms he looked okay. Just a couple scratches and bruises and his arm was purple. I teared up again "is everything okay Eri?" He asked me "T-thank you" I clung onto his shirt as tears fell down my cheeks. "No problem..." he smiled softly

I've found my knight in shining armour.

———————

A/N: I just want to confirm that this is not a ship chapter I don't ship Eri and Deku. That's illegal. Whenever I write stuff like "knight in shining armour" where a young child is saying it to a adult/Teenager I mean it as in sibling or friendship. I'll try and write a extra chapter or two today as school is off because of a weather warning. So enjoy ^^