call declined

The smell of vanilla lingering around the house, As three candles were the only source of light. Sincere, Lauren and Syla sat around of the couch.

"Sincere, didn't mom tell you that you can't have a girlfriend?" I questioned as sincere went on a rant about his new "boo".

"Nah...Anyway"

As sincere continued his story, Lauren rolled her eyes in annoyance as sincere talked.

"I saw that" He said side eyeing her, As she giggled climbing on the couch. Laying in between my legs with her feet on sincere legs. As a incoming call rang from his phone.

"Let me see" I said jokingly as he actually handed me the phone. "Oh it's just mama" I sighed pressing the green button.

"Hey mama" I smiled.

"Hey, where's my baby's?" She questioned speaking of sincere and Lauren. As I held my chest dramatically.

"Damn. Right here" I handed the phone to sincere as Lauren placed her face in the camera.

"Hey grandmas baby!" She yelled. As Lauren grabbed the phone, She spoke gibberish as my mom pretended to understand what she was saying. A knock at the door soon came after as Lauren walked away with the phone.

I smiled at sincere as he mean mugged me intensely. "Always gotta do shit for you in YOUR house" he silently yelled, going to get the door.

"Aye, Jaemon?!" Sincere yelled as I lifted my head off the decorative pillow.

As I walked towards the front door, I was soon presented with Jaemon and A short, hefty woman, brownskin, long straight hair. That stood in her dark blue scrubs. "Hi" I said as I placed my hands in my sweatpants pockets.

"Hi, Welcome to the neighborhood! I'm sure you've met my husband. Jaemon" She said making me shift towards him and smile.

"Yeah, I see I haven't gotten around to meeting you" I said as she quickly handed me a plate of what looked like potato casserole.

"I do have to head off to work now, I'm sure we can talk soon?" She stated but questioned at the same time. "Yeah for sure" I said holding the casserole and she soon jogged away.

"Well, damn I ain't know you had a wife" Sincere quickly said dapping Jaemon up.

"Sincere, bro take this to the kitchen" I uncomfortably said as he smacked his teeth walking away. As Jaemon chuckled lightly as he held his hands in his pockets.

The windy air flew through the door as I felt chills go down my body. "It's cold. Come in!" I said moving towards the side of the door as he gave a light smile.

Stepping in the house, closing the door Behind him. Lauren came "sassy" walking down the stairs. "Yeah monny here" Lauren said lowly before hanging up and dropping the phone i the stairs.

"Who's monn- Lauren!" Sichere came walking back from the kitchen. As me and jaemon let out a small grin along with a non noticeable laugh.

As sincere went to grab his phone, Lauren's tiny body wrapped around my legs as she pointed to Jaemon. "Wassup lil thang" He said letting a bit of his southern accent out.

"Girl, you know him"

"No" she said shaking her head, grabbing his hand she leaded him towards upstairs. "Weirdo" sincere mumbled before pressing his PlayStation, turning the tv on.

As a ring came to my phone, I received a notification. It was from Samaris Instagram page, As I switched from my account to his I began scrolling.

I did this occasionally, It was the only way I felt close to him, from scrolling through his photos or messages, his real life conversations.