chapter 4

~laf pov~

me and alex went into the living room where john and herc were moving the couches to be supported by the walls, you never knew what could happen when you're with a bunch of wasted teens. we got to helping them, alex and i got to moving the table thing the tv was on just so we won't have to get a new fucking tv.

i remember once peggy got drunk and hit the table in the kitchen and broke john's vaze, she wouldn't stop apologizing and offering to pay for it but john insisted that he didn't mind.

"i'm a bit hungry" herc said "we have some leftovers and could order pizza for later in the night" he said wich is what we usually did anyway. we all agreed except alex, he just looked at us. "dudes you know what we need? the pizza place aaron ordered two weeks ago" he said and we all laughed

"amen" john joked and we continued laughing and went to the table and eating the leftovers, pushing the table to the wall after we finished and putting the chairs at the table, two on each.

after we finished herc and alex went to talk on the couch and i ordered pizza after i got the number from burr. after i finished ordering i cought eye of john dreamingly looking towards alexander "you like him, don't you?" i snapped him out of his day dream

"i- ugh-" he stuttered and i smiled, taking a seat next to him "is it really that obvious?" he asked looking to alex and then back to me.

"ehh. peggy will figure it out no time if you continue like this" i said and he looked kinda stressed about what i've said. "but chill, i think he's going to like you too mon ami" i said trying to calm john.

"and how do you know that? what if he doesn't even like boys?" he said, brushing trough some loose hairs. be was getting stressed and i didn't want that to happen, but i couldn't just out alex

"trust me, try and get close to him" i said and there was a knock at the door followed by the door being slammed against the stopper and peggy's voice followed by the step pattern of eliza and angelica. i became good at listening for steps and i can tell who's it only by their pattern. you know what they say, you do what it takes do to survive.

"BOYS HOW AR-" she said before stopping as she saw alex and me and john exited the kitchen to see angelica and eliza both by his side and looking at his combed hair almost with sparkles in their eyes as peggy stood in the middle of the room and looked confused at herc.

"he's the roommate or john's boy-" she started, looking at me and then to john who looked like he was about to explode

"he's the new roommate" i cut her of and then gave her the look wich she understood and widened her eyes. we had a special look we gave each other when one of us wasn't out as to not out them by mistake, it's better when people come out by themselves. she whispered a little 'sorry' and continued as if nothing happened.

"hi new guy, my name is peggy, i am the youngest of the schuylers" she said making a hand gesture to all tree of them "and i think you know that tonight is going to be the gathering night and im sorry if this might've been too spontan but i think you're going to get well with everybody when they arrive" she said. ham is going to like her, platonically of course, she's very understanding and supportive, all of they are, but she's also pan so i think they'll vibe together.

~alex pov~

i was on the couch talking to herc just a minute ago and now i have a girl in a loose pink tshirt that was tied around her waist and black comfy pants and black hair in a high ponytail was standing by my side, examining me as another girl already was braiding my hair, she wore a blue tshirt wich wasn't as loose on her and baggy dark blue pants and her hair was down.