chapter 5

~alex pov~

after everyone calmed down from laughing i started talking "i am alexander, but please call me alex, i-" i started but got interrupted by the sound of the door and by knowing who's left this must be george

"sorry i'm late, i didn't find popcorn close to campus so i just drove 15 minutes from my apartament, went back to change and drove here."he said and put on the couch like 6 bags of popcorn. he was wearing deep blue shorts that ended around his knees and a tshirt the same color with a crown on it. while everything was happening i looked at laf and whispered to him

"should i?" and he somehow understood. i love his fricking brain. he nodded and leaned on herc, who even if he was distracted hugged laf's waist and chuckled at the last boy that entered the room. this is supposed to tell me that all of them are chill, i love our way of communicating nonverbally.

after everyone settled down and explained on short what was happening to the newcomer all the eyes were turned, once again, on me and i awkwardly started talking "i'~m~ gay" i hesitated a bit but nobody seemed to care"my favourite colour... idunno man, i don't think about colours, green works? and fun fact.. um.. me and laf knew each other before?"

"brothers" he said to me, in almost normal talking voice

"brothers?"

"brothers."

"brothers, we're brothers..?" i said still a bit uncertain but laf cut me off, i mean since my past involves him and vice versa i feel like it's only far if we say it together. more like he should talk for me, thanks french toast

"what the little lion tried to say is that we've been brothers in foster care and then... things happen." he said he continued with sexuality and favourite colour, counting the first sentence as the fun fact.

the rest of the game went smoothly. herc and laf both gay and herc knows how to sew, george is gay and his nickname is king, eliza is straight and maria is bi and dating peggy but john, well he is gay wich means that i have one shot *(one opportunity)*

"how come you never told us that you had- have?.. a brother?" burr asks. i mean i am impressed that laf didn't mentioned me nor.. philip.

"i just waited for the right moment to come" he said and he looked at me to see if i was feeling fine to wich i gave a smile in return, that was untill peggy screamed and we both flinched, everyone else looking normal.

"LET'S PLAY 7 MIN IN HEAVEN" she said, ditching the idea of asking each other questions and we all accepted. she got the bottle and spun it and it landed on laf and they went to the storage closet thing and we waited.

~peggy pov~

i got in first and laf was the one to close the door behind us. i sincerely don't know why but the storage rooms in the dorms were a lot more thicker than the rooms and they were better at blocking the sound, you could hear only if the door was open. and if it wouldn't have been for the window the storage room would have been cold since the boys don't usually randomly leave the door open.

"i ship it!"i almost scream and laf laughs, i am the only person that knows stuff about his past, i don't know everything but he told me some things so i know he trusts me, i also am very good at keeping secrets

"slow down, as far as i'm concerned i was his brother, not you. but i do know him very well and i know they like each other" he said. he always chose his words as if someone was judging him for them, mr washington admired him for it but i think he was picking up on his behaviour. we'll see in fall.

"let's get them together!" i was saying but i didn't had the time to ramble because he cut me off

"pegs, listen, we can't rush them, and especially alex" he gave me a knowing look and i sighed. "hey, i can't tell you too much, if you're curious, wich i know you are, ask 'lex himself" he shut me down. "the kid's been trough a lot, he can't take it"