Puss In Boots and the Pub of salt

Puss in boots is out on town when all of a sudden something feels wrong, so he decides to go check it out. He has not been back this way in ages though, but his instincts are telling him there's someone in trouble. Puss gos to the alley, where he finds two boys who look scared out of their wits, one with a brown coat, the other with dark blue.
One is older, a blond, while the other looks like a kid. The older guy seems to be saying something to them, trying to calm them down, but they seem more terrified than before. As Puss watches, the boy starts to get into a fight, but his opponent pushes him down and slaps him. Puss gos between them, and takes his sword out and points it at the older guy. Puss says "you better stay away or else I will cut you." The younger kid just stares at him in shock. Puss is about to say something else when the old guy speaks.
"You think you can fight me?" The older asks. The younger doesn't move, he looks petrified and scared, but the old guy keeps talking.
"If you wanna die so badly, why don't we make this quick." The old guy says. He turns around and trys kicks Puss in Boots. Puss dodges the kick , but then he goes for a slash, which the old guy avoids easily, by throwing his sword down. Puss follows him closely, swinging his own sword, but the old man is fast. The old dude gets hit by Puss' sword, knocking him down unconscious. Puss in Boots then sheaths his sword and asks the young boy a question.
"Are you alright?" Puss asked the boy. He just nodded his head. Then the boy explained that the older man was one of the people who took over his family 's business from their father, and the boy didn't even know who this stranger was until a few days ago.
Puss than asks if the other bad people are still in there, the boy nodded again. Puss replyed back"They won't be there for much longer. I'll defeat the intruders, and by the next day, you'll have your business back!" The boy smiles slightly and nods in thanks. Puss then goes towards the boys business via rooftop. Puss gets to his destination, and go's inside by opening a window . Once inside, Puss sees nine people just stealing food from the place and eating it. Puss then steps out of the Shadows and says "Hey, so how do you all think your going to pay that? Five years of prison perhaps?"
The bad guys all look at him with wide eyes, and one of them looks shocked. Then one says "Why would we ever need money? We're always getting what we deserve. We never get caught, so why bother?" Puss replyed back "Well, guess I have to show you the error of your ways." and pulls out his sword. One of the bad guys laughs. "You talk big, cat. Boys, let's put him in his place!" And with that, Puss and the group attack Puss, all of them fighting Puss, except for one guy. He stands there, smiling, because he thinks that Puss doesn't stand a chance against them.
However, his face turned to shock, as Puss in boots quickly defeated all the bad guys surrounding him, and then
Puss headed toward the last one, and kicked him in the face as hard as he could, knocking him down. Puss then ties all the bad guys, and called the police to pick them up. After that, Puss In Boots walked back home to go to bed.