Darkwing Duck vs Merkava

Something weird is going on in St.Canard. Whenever it's 10pm, anyone who is outside at that time disappears, like they get blimp out of existence. But by 4am, They reappear back in the city, good as ever, but most don't remember what happened in between those two time periods.
However, last night 120 people disappeared at 10pm, and when 4am hit, only 60 returned.
Darkwing Duck decided to investigate this phenomenon, so he went to the downtown park at 9:55pm, and when 10pm hit, the sky turned red for a few moments, then go back to normal.
Darkwing Duck quickly realized that this phenomenon is actually the Hollow Night he has heard so much about, but he never believed it existed until now. Darkwing then heard a yell come from the east end of town and immediately ran towards that direction. On reaching there, he saw an a person being held by a Mysterious black thing. Darkwing then set off a smoke bomb, distracting the mysterious black thing and making it drop the person, at witch the person ran far away. The mysterious black thing continued to look around, and then heard a voice. "
I'm the terror that flaps in the night. I am the winged scourge that pecks at your nightmares. I am Darkwing Duck!"
The mysterious black thing let out a smile and replyed, "HM, I guess I should introduce myself, since you were so kind to introduce yourself. I am fear. I am the unseen entrie of the shadows. I am Merkava... And you shall be my prey!"

Recurrencing Void Effect.

Final Cuase

DIVIDE!

Merkava attacks Darkwing with his long arms and Darkwing retaliates with fireballs aimed right at him. This time, Darkwing managed to land several hits on Merkava, but Merkava just healed up and kept attacking Darkwing while using his wings. Darkwing was able to dodge most of the shots, but Merkava still managed to score some punches on Darkwing. Finally, after about 40 minutes had passed, Merkava was able to finish off the fight with a powerful blow to Darkwing's chest sending him flying a distance of 30 meters and leaving a bloody mark on his chest. Darkwing was too tired to even stand up, and could barely move or even think at this point.
"Now, I believe it's time to eat." With that, Merkava raised his hands and chomped Darkwing Duck whole, only leaving Darkwing's hat on the ground.

Break Down!

Merkava, after finishing his meal, picked up the hat on the ground and dusted it off.Merkava sighed before putting the hat on his head. "Well then, my young Darkwing, let us take our next meal together." With that said, Merkava flew away.