Introducing Mira

Warning
Mentions of suicide, swearing, Violence, and gangs.

Mira's Pov

I have been escaping my past since my mother brought me to my uncle to stay I was only a little girl.

Didi I ever know why my mother had did what she did other that she was "protecting my future." My uncle always told me? Of course I didn't. So me being the gullible child I was believed it. As I grew and became more matured my uncle taught me how to defend myself, how to fight. I was a fast learner so I picked up things quick just as I did like my teacher before me.

I never knew my parents, I was only 8 years old and didn't know better, my mom taught me every fighting technique she knew and learned. I didn't have time to be a normal kid my father always said. I would help this worlds future for the better. I would be apart of something revolutionary I was told. I believed I was important.

Until my life changed, on the night before my 9th birthday my mother woke me up and told me that we were going on a trip to visit someone. Little did I know it was my Uncle Rocky, he was 20 years old when I went to stay with him.

I never knew exactly how long I would be staying with my uncle, all my my mother tolld me before I left was "Until it was safe." Of course all I was then was a child who wanted her mother, but she said that it wasn't safe for me yet. So I waited....and waited, but still nothing. My uncle raised me like my mother would have.

Rocky's family had passed away from suicide before he got home as a child. His father had abused his mother and sister to which they couldn't take it anymore. Leaving my uncle money to run away and survive, from that day he vowed to protect women from the poisonous hands of men who abused their power over the weak, especially women.

He would build a place where women were treated like the goddesses they truly were. He would protect their pure souls to make sure they had purpose in the world so they wouldn't have to live in fear when a man was intoxicated or angry in which they would take it out on the first thing in their path. I grew to be the same way, independent, careful, courageous. I was raised to see men in this world as a threat, never trust anyone but yourself especially the ones in my city. A group called Doubt who trafficked women for money. They are our biggest rival, right next to The Kuryu Group.

Before my uncle and I built Club Heaven from the ground up first starting as scouts. When I turned 18 my uncle took me out more to help him scout for the first time. My uncle preferred I had stayed out of the fighting altogether but I had my mothers stubborn spirit and will to do good and help others with the power I had.

I wasn't about to be a women who was provoked by scum who think they have power over me. I most definitely wasn't about to let other women suffer. Ever. Everything had changed when my uncle and I met Kizzy and Kaito, ex members of doubt since their little encounter with us. After that they quit doubt and helped us with our ongoing plan. From that day on we took the women that were being held captive by doubt and brought them to our club. Club Heaven.

Kizzy and Kaito became our partners as the other girls became members of the club under our protection but that wasn't the only thing special about the day. My uncle had officially adopted me and taken me in as his own. It was a great moment for all of us, course we had new recruit members who wanted to protect women as well. From there we took over the district and became known as the White Rascals. Not only did we help and protect women all over but we provided them with a place they could always turn to when in need of help.

In courtesy of doing so we looked damn good while doing it. I had improved in self defense more when it came to being apart of the patrol team. Even though I was basically a leader along with my uncle he barely even let me go out. Of course when I actually listened to him that is.

So one day we made a deal, the deal was that I would go to school get my teaching degree. More so that It the teaching degree but my passion was to become a dance teacher dancing.

Dancing. Dancing was the one thing that I was passionate about in my life, nothing else mattered. However, my first year, half way through the year was where it got interesting, amazing, and a nightmare all in one. It started when I reunited with some old childhood friends, or in other words...when I met him.

When I was thrown into a completely different world, one that would test my limits. To see how long it would take me to break. The question is, was I ready for it?

So I want to start off by saying. Happy 33rd birthday to Takanori Iwata (Cobra😍) who is downright one of my absolute favorite characters in the High&Low series. So happy birthday to him! And hope he had a wonderful birthday👍🤗

Anyway I made sure to finish this today I know it had been a bit since I had posted the first part but their is officially the first part haha I have the part 2 started already and I am almost done as well I just have been so busy with school and ...

Anyway I made sure to finish this today I know it had been a bit since I had posted the first part but their is officially the first part haha I have the part 2 started already and I am almost done as well I just have been so busy with school and so much work like wow but I will make sure to get some spare time to finish it for you all who have been waiting. Sorry In advance for grammar take spelling I will fix when I see I haven't had time to go through and look.

Thank you for waiting so patiently🤗