How it all Started.

(Outfit at the top)

(Outfit at the top)

(So these are sort of like flashbacks, so 3 years later now when Tatsuya asks his friends to help him with his restaurant. When Mira comes back into the neighborhood to visit Naomi and Tatsuya.

Mira's Pov

How it all started....hm, where to begin...

How I would start to explain it, is when I had first started attending school as my uncle wished. I heard the rumors about a local gang called Mugen was forming...increasing members by the hour. I paid no mind to them as long as they didn't bother me, but of course, we can't all get what we want.

After classes on the way home, I decided to go visit one of my best friends from my old neighborhood, Naomi.

She has been there for me a lot even before when my mother left me with my uncle, she helped me get through a lot as I also have helped her. As I entered the neighborhood it all came back to me, memories from when I was younger. It brought back both pleasant and painful ones but I was here to make new ones.

I walked up to the building with the sign that said 'diner' Naomi told me she and her brother Tatsuya had opened up a new restaurant, well in the process of opening up. I took a look at the building when suddenly I heard my name. I turned my head to see Naomi with a bunch of bags in her hands.

"Ohh, where's Tatsuya? do you want me to grab something?" I asked but didn't wait for her response grabbing a few bags out of her hands with what looked like food. I took them from her as I had my few bags as well now following her lead inside.

"He's at the health inspectors, but I have food so come in and eat." She glanced throwing me a smile before she walked through the door.

I was taken aback when I walked in seeing a bunch of men, young and middle-aged. All wearing the same jacket.

"My brother said he can't come today because of the public health procedures." She announced as they all glanced at her but continued with their work.

Naomi and I set bags on the table and she said. "Here, eat." They all smiled and cheered hearing a bunch of thank you's.

"Mira brought some food too so there's enough for everyone." Naomi wrapped her arm around my shoulder pulling me into a side hug.

I hung my head low my hair curtaining my face. "This is My best friend Mira and Mira..meet my brother's friends she gestured to them.

Kohaku" she introduced first, the man in the corner hunched down on the floor with bottles. I nodded waving awkwardly as he nodded his head. I could have sworn I heard that name from somewhere but I couldn't pinpoint it.

"Tsukumo." Who ignored us digging in the bag but glances up quickly once he heard his name.

"Ohta, Konishi." The two buff-looking men standing by the pool table nodded sending a smile towards me which I returned.