I can do it myself!

~~~Sebastians P.O.V~~~

I saw that she needed help in her eyes, I wasn't sure of what, she just was. "Do you need help?" I ask in a calm and rational voice. "N-no." Its so cute when she stutters, I find myself thinking. I start blushing as red as a Californian wild fire. Am I falling in love with a human?

~~~Your P.O.V~~~

"N-no." He immediately starts blushing like a mad man. "Are you OK?" I ask. He quickly regains his composure. "Yes. Thank you." he replies. He starts to walk away, and I don't stop him. I take in a deep breath, probably the only one I'm going to be able to have today. "Time to gat this thing on!" I yell.

It's been 5 minutes and I still haven't been able to tie the last three strings on my corset. I started to cry. Almost instantaneously Sebastian steps through the doorway and behind my back, my eyes go wide.

"I told you to tell me if you needed help!" Sebastian nagged at me. "I didn't want to seem weak...". "I know what happened to you (y/n), and I don't blame you." he softly whispers into my ear. I stop crying but I do start wringing my hands. "What do you mean 'What happened to me'?" I innocently lie. " I know about you being raped." Sebastian whispers.

After that we don't say anything to each other. He helped me get into my corset and even taught some breathing techniques to do in the corset to make breathing easier. He helped me out a little into the rest of the uniform.