Ashtray?

(Y/N) POV

When I got home my dad still wasn't there.  I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom cooking. "I'm back mom." I said giving her a hug. "How was it honey?" she asked. "It was good but mom I have a question. What's weed?" I asked. She froze and turned around. "Where did you learn that from?" she asked. I didn't know if I should actually tell her she would tell me not to go back. As much as I don't want to admit it I wanted to go back. I didn't want to lie cause daddy said it's bad but I did anyways.

"Uh I heard someone walking down the street and he said it." I lied. I didn't like lying it made me feel sick. "Oh well it's something you smoke baby it's not good for you okay and don't mention it to your dad." she said turning back around to cook dinner. I nodded my head forgetting she can't see me. I leave the kitchen going to my room to shower.

After I put on my Pajamas I hear the front door open and close

After I put on my Pajamas I hear the front door open and close. I run downstairs to see my dad. I ran to him and gave him a hug. "Hey dad how was work?" I asked letting go. "It was good I'm really happy we moved" he said with a smile. "Your back just in time for dinner" my mom said from the dining room. We all sat at the table. "Hey dad can I go outside tomorrow? Mom let me go out today i'll make sure I have everything on me please?" I practically begged my dad. He looked at my mom then back at me "Sure honey just make sure your back home by 5, come check in every 30 minutes, and you can't leave until your done your chores." I nod my head. After dinner I had to give my phone to my dad. I went straight to sleep when I hit the bed.

Next day

I got up at 8:00am just to do my chores. No I wasn't only doing my chores so I can go see the store guy but because I wanted to just get out the house. There wasn't much to do since nothing was unpacked. Instead I unpacked everything for the kitchen and put it where it belongs. When I was done it was 8:47am and I decided to go see if my mom was awake since my dad already left for work. I opened her door to see her up reading her book. "Good morning mom I unpacked everything for the kitchen. Can I go?" I asked. "Good morning sweetheart sure just make sure you have everything." I nodded at what she said and walked off to go shower.

(do your hair however you want)

Once I got dressed I told my mom I was leaving grabbed my skates and went outside. I never skated by myself before I always had my parents with me going around the neighborhood.

I was pretty good at skating

I was pretty good at skating. I enjoyed it a lot too. I started skating to the store and once I got there it was about 10:09am and it looked like they just opened I saw the store guy talking to I think his name was fuz or fez something like that. The store was kinda outdoors so I just skated inside and went to the water.

I saw the counter guy look at me. "Hey (y/n) nice seeing you." I heard fuz say. I look at him and lifted my lip a little making it look like I smiled then turned around. I grabbed a water and walked to the counter. I looked up at counter boy and he was already looking at me.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"I thought you didn't talk to strangers?"
"You know my name."
"So?"
"Now you tell me yours"
"Ashtray"
I looked at him weirdly. What's a Ashtray and who names their child that? "What's with the stink face?" he asked getting closer to my face. I stared at him with a straight face and shrugged my shoulders. "2 dollars ma" he said smirking looking at me. I don't know why that weird name made me feel things.

"You know my name stop calling me these weird names." I said a little annoyed looking down getting the 2 dollars. "why princesses getting too shy?" he said lifting my chin up to look at him. Jesus Mary and Joseph he's handsome. I stare into his eyes then remember that he's touching me. I smack his hand away grab my water and skate away not saying a word to any of them.

3:45pm

I've been skating around pretty much all day I did have to go back home every 30 minutes to check in but other then that I've been skating. I just got back from a check in and I skate back to the store. I saw just fuz at the counter. I skate to the waters. "Hey (y/n) how are you?" he asked. I turned around with the water bottle in my hand "good and you?" i asked. "I'm good thank you for asking." he said with a smile.

His smile made me want to smile but I held back. I walked around the store looking at the different things interested in them for some reason. I heard some commotion coming into the store and saw a few guys come in with alcohol in their hands. I looked down trying to mind my business. I felt a presence behind me. "Hey baby girl you looking real sexy in those skates. What else can you ride?"

I heard him say. I didn't know what he meant but I tried to ignore him by walking away but he grabbed my hand. "Where you going baby your coming with me." he said with a smirk. I got really scared I knew I could pepper spray him but I was too scared. "Please let me go" I asked tears coming to my eyes trying to pull away but my skates were making me slip. he continued to pull me.

"I think she said let her go." I heard a intimidating voice behind me. I turned around to see Ashtray and Fez standing behind me looking straight at the guy and they looked scary. I turned back to the guy he let me go and called his friends to leave the store.

"Yo you good (y/n)?" fez asked. I turned around and stared at them. I smiled and they both looked surprised. I skated a little bit toward them. I hugged Fez first then faced Ashtray and hugged him. Once I let go Fez still looked shocked and Ashtray was red in the face. I checked the time to see it was 5 minutes until i had to check in.

"Well I gotta go" I said looking back at them. I turned around and was about to skate away when I heard Ashtray call me "WAIT (Y/N)" I turned around with a straight face. "Can I get your number?" he asked. I stared at him. "Absolutely not" I answered and skated home. I again skated away with a smile on my face.

————————
A/N
This was a long ass chapter I couldn't stop writing😭