Party?

Y/N POV

"You going to Mckays party?" Ash asked. He told me to call him Ash because I have nicknames that he calls me so it's only fair. I stare at him not knowing what he's talking about. "I'm guessing you have no idea." he said. I shook my head. It was almost time for me to head home for the day and my social battery was gone. "Well there's a party for new years at this guys house tomorrow. You should come." he explained. I knew my dad wouldn't let me go but I wanted to ask to see.

I shook my head yes getting up from behind the counter and waving at Fez and Ash signaling that I was leaving. I've been living here for about a month now and I've got to know them and Rue better. I haven't really met anyone else not that I care to I like the people that I talk to now. But something inside me is different toward Ashtray then it is toward Fez and Rue. When I'm around Ash I get butterflies and feel kinda nervous. I liked the attention he gave me and the way he looked at me.

I arrived at home and see my parents talking in the kitchen. I'm guessing my dad came home early today. "Hey kiddo" my dad said. I waved at him and went to wash my hands to have dinner. Once everyone started eating dinner I decided to ask. "Hey mom and dad can I go to a party tomorrow?" I asked. I looked up and saw my dad frowning looking at me and my mom smiling.

"No do you even know who's party it is and how dangerous party's are?" my dad said obviously angry. "His name is Mckay and I won't be alone. My new friend Rue will be there with me and I'll be back home early. If you want you can meet Rue before we go to the party. I'll call you every 30 minutes if needed." I said pleading. I didn't know why I wanted to go so badly. I saw my dad obviously thinking and my mom just sitting there. I knew she didn't have a say in this.

My dad sighed "Okay but don't be a whore at this party. You already know what and what not to do. I want you home by 10:30 on the dot." he said sternly. I smiled and got up to hugged him. I went to my room and started jumping up and down. I took off my shirt to take a shower and saw my binder. My dad makes me wear it because I have "big boobs" and they make me look like a whore. That word is used a lot in my house a word my dad uses mostly against my mom but when he uses it toward me I always cry. After my shower I sleep peacefully excited for tomorrow.

Next day

Outfit for right now

I was going to Fuzzes store to tell them about me being about to go

I was going to Fuzzes store to tell them about me being about to go. I had a big smile on my face but I didn't recognize it. I walked up to them as they were talking at the counter. "What are you smiling at pretty?" Ash asked. "My dad said I can go to the party today." I said squealing.

I saw both of their eyes get wide then I noticed what I just did. I straightened my face and my posture. "Well I can give you a ride if you want" Fez said. "Okay do you need my number?" I asked. I saw Ash look at me looking kinda angry "So all he does is ask if you need a ride and you give him your number but i've been trying for the longest and you haven't given me your number yet. Now that right there is bullshit." he said raising his voice a little.

"Stop cursing and you can have my number too I guess." I said. I didn't know what got into my head but I gave them my number. "Can I get Rues number?" I asked Fez. I new I would have to ask her to come get me too. "Okay this is simple instructions don't park in front of my house Rue and I will walk here and meet you here to go to the party." I explained.

"Ard but me and Ash got some business to hard before the party you gonna have to come." he said back. I didn't really think to much of it. After about an hour I started walking back home and while I was walking I was texting Rue the plan.

That Night

I was getting ready for the party. My dad wasn't home which was kind of a routine now.

I walked downstairs to see my mom doing some work at the dinning room table

I walked downstairs to see my mom doing some work at the dinning room table. She obviously felt my presence cause she looked up and made a stink face. "I hope you're not wearing that sweetheart. Come on let mommy help you get ready." I was confused on what was wrong with what I was wearing but let it go.

Once we made it up stairs I took off my clothes while my mom come from out of her room with a outfit. "Take off the binder I hate you wearing it." she said a little angry but I could tell it wasn't toward me. I took my binder off putting on one of the 3 bras that I had. I got dressed in the outfit my mom got and I actually really liked it.

I never wore something like this before and it made me feel like a lady

I never wore something like this before and it made me feel like a lady. My mom sat me down in her room and put lipgloss on my lips. After she was done she took a look at me and I could see her start to tear up. "What's wrong?" I asked going up to her staring at her. "Oh nothing it's just you're so beautiful." she said practically breaking down.

I smiled then felt a vibrant come from my phone. It was Rue telling me she was outside. "My friends outside." I told my mom. We walked down stair and opened the door. Rue looked really nice. "Hi I'm Rue Y/n's friend how are you ma'am?" Rue said nicely. I was surprised at the way she was acting. "Oh no need to be formal I trust you with my daughter. Have fun but not too much fun." my mom said winking at me. I laughed and hugged her.

Me and Rue made our way to store laughing and joking around. Once we arrived I saw Fez and Ash waiting at the car. Rue cleared her voice making them look up. Their eyes went wide. "Holy shit you look good" Fez said smiling. I looked over at Ash and he had still had wide eyes. "Ashhh hello" I said waving my hands in his face. He finally look at my face "oh um you look gorgeous y/n didn't even know you had tiddies." he said scratching his head with a somewhat red face. I giggled and smiled at him. "Ard kids in the car we got to make a pit stop." I was so excited.

———————
A/N

I'll probably have another chapter out by tomorrow hope you guys like this

1234 words⚫️