Superheros

The Gifted Kid Academy

Welcome to The gifted kid Academy, where we only expect the best from all around the world. If you have been expected you must be pretty gifted. Well make sure to learn, and use your gift for good, or you shall be expelled. Good luck!

So... you're probably wondering why go to a school that would expel me if I don't use my gift for good? Well it's because it's not a normal academic gift.

And I don't go to a normal academic academy.

The Gifted Kid Academy is for kids who have powers! So many great hero's came from this school. It's the best hero school to learn from!!

The schools mission is to teach young supers how to learn and control their gifts, and attempt to help humanity.

Though there are some people who disagree with this mission...

But the school says to not worry about them right now- they can't cause any harm to young supers but I'm not sure I believe that.

I know of villains, I'm not an idiot. I've seen the destruction they have caused, the lives they took... how to you expect me to not be worried?!

Anyways I digress.

I love this school! Im only halfway through my first year, and I've learned so much!!

Oh, that's right, I never even introduced myself, how horrible of me!

My name is Ash, and I have water/Ice powers!!

Ironic I know- but it's not like my parents knew what my powers were gonna be, and I didn't want to change my name.

What I'd say is even more ironic, is my best friend is Rain, and they have fire powers.

People always joke we should trade names or powers to match our names, but we don't want that. We both love our powers and names.

"Ash are you paying attention!" The defense teacher yells.

"Yes, sorry Ma'am!"

"Good. As I was saying..." the teacher trails off.

Anyways as I was saying. Even though I love school, some teachers piss me off, like the defense teacher. She's always on everyone's ass, and if you get something wrong she just gets mad instead of trying to help.

And what's weird is she only does it to some kids... weird right??

I don't think we have anything in common. None of us are bad kids, none of us have bad grades. We don't have the same powers, so what could it be??

Ehh, I think that is a question for a later time. Nothing bad can happen right?

"Hey Ash, wanna partner up for this exercise?"

"Sure!" I reply

Not sure why they ask, we always partner together, but hey, it's all cool.

"You will be practicing flipping each other, and pinning each other to the ground. And since most of aren't bad young supers, make sure to use safety precautions." She says with a emphasis on Most, as she looks towards me and Rain.

What's her deal with us??

Does she know something about my past that I don't?

Sure me and Rains parents were villains- but we're not like that.. people don't have those kinds of powers?

Right?

"Hey, Ash you okay?" Rain asks while waving their hand in front my my face.

"Yeah I'm good. Let's start practicing."