ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ || Part 8

*bone crack* *bone crack*

"Stop it, Stop out of the club, please." Dae-Su said as he tackles Min-ji, While Min-ji just responded by growling at him trying to get out of his grip.

"We gotta go" Su-hyeok said while he takes away the stashed-up tables in front of the door as Na-Yeon helps him.

"Get out. Get out!" Su-hyeok shouted as he opened the door.

"Let's go!" "Go, Cheong-San! Y/n-Jeong!" Su-hyeok said while he holds off the zombies.

We ran through the hallway. but as Na-Yeon screamed a dozen zombies came running towards us.

But Su-hyeok just took care of that by himself.

As more zombies got their attention at us as Na-Yeon screamed we took out the windows from the classroom and pulled them away from us as they made a barrier so they can't get us.

"Watch your hands!" "Watch out!"

"Hey! Get out of the way!" Dae-Su shouted as he ran towards the boys holding a door.

"Hey! Get in here!" Wu-jin shouted at us as they were pushing back the zombies

"Push!" Na-Yeon said as the zombies growled as they were pushed away at the stairs.

"Now's the time to go! Let's run upstairs. Now!" I shouted at them.

"Hurry up!" Su-hyeok said

when we were about to go to the lab Su-hyeok tripped making the zombies put their attention to Su-hyeok "Su-hyeok!" Cheong-San shouted as he was signaling him to stand up and run with us. 

"Get to the lab!" Su-hyeok responded. As Cheong-San hesitated Su-hyeok repeated, "Hurry!"
as Cheong-San nodded.

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏɴ-ᴊᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ-ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ!:

"Dae-Su, Watch out!" as I pointed at the zombies running towards him as he blocked it with the door he was holding earlier. "Help me. Help!" Dae-Su said shouting while we helped him

"Push! Push!" Cheong-San said

"Push!" "Harder!" (A/n: Don't think the wrong thing guys... >;) )

I saw a classroom and checked if it was unlocked but to my luck, it was locked.

"It's locked! Gotta go somewhere else!" I shouted

"Nowhere to go! We're surrounded!" Dae-Su said as he grunts pulling away from the zombies in front of him.

"It's locked didn't you hear me?" I responded annoyed

"What now?" Wu-jin said, "Try to open it!" Na-Yeon said.

"Can't you see it's locked? "Block the hole!" "Push Harder!" "Push!"

As there were too many thoughts in my mind I saw a hose and a fire extinguisher for emergencies. I got it and banged it in the lock.

"Why is it taking so long?" Wu-jin said

"Above you!" Na-Yeon shouted, "Hey, It's climbing over!" Gyeong-Su added

"I can't hold them much longer. Hurry up!" Dae-Su said

"Wait a minute goddamn it!" I said as they were being impatient. I gave it a last swing as the lock broke "It's open!" I shouted. I opened the door and got inside with the girls.

"Go!" "Push!"

"Hurry go in!" Wu-jin said as the zombies were on the floor.

They got in and I immediately closed the door. 

ᴏɴ-ᴊᴏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ!:

As we were inside the other classroom I checked in the hallway and saw the phone I used earlier to call the firefighters "Shit, I must've dropped it when the zombies were attacking." I thought.

"Oh shit!" Dae-Su screamed  as a zombie was gripping his hair "Oh damn it!" He screamed. Y/n-Jeong hurriedly pushed away from the zombie who was gripping Dae-Su's hair by getting a fire extinguisher and throwing it at the zombie several times.

"Get a desk! Hurry up! Block it!" Y/n-Jeong shouted while pointing at the shattered window.

While I was helping them block the windows Na-Yeon touched my shoulder and said "Give me the phone. I'm gonna try calling again." 

"Sorry. I lost it." I responded to her.

"How could you lose it?!" She shouted at me while pushing me.

"Who cares? We got a secured room now." Gyeong-Su said.

"Like you can talk." "What?" "It's because you didn't lock the door. I you had done that, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten to us. We almost died because of you." Na-Yeon shouted as she blamed Gyeong-Su.

As Gyeong-Su was about to respond Y/n-Jeong cut him out as I said "Then why didn't do anything yourself?" Y/n-Jeong shouted at her.

"You're so fucking annoying."

Y/n-Jeong stopped in her tracks and walked towards Na-Yeon as Cheong-San said to her.

"Y/n-Jeong, no, no, no. Hey, Don't."

"You bitch." As Y/n-Jeong pulled her hair harshly (A/n: krazyy HAHAHAHAH)

"Don't you touch me!" Na-Yeon said as she pushed away Y/n-Jeong's arm away from her hair.

Cheong-San walked towards Y/n-Jeong as he holds her hand and said.

"This is not the time for fights," Cheong-San said.

"He's right. Stop it." Dae-Su said.

"Ugh! This is so fucking annoying!" Na-Yeon groaned as she walked away from us.

While we were still blocking the windows, I noticed the Su-hyeok was nowhere to be found in the classroom.

"Su-hyeok? Has anyone seen him?" I asked, worried about him.

"You were with him, right?" I said to Cheong-San.

"He was behind me." "Then where is he now?" "I don't know."

I sighed at his answer. Where could he be?

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! 2 ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ, ʏᴇᴀʜ? ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ? ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ! ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ! ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ! ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ/ᴅᴀʏ! -ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ, ꜱᴀᴍ

ᴾᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ: ¹⁸/⁰²/²⁰²²