ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ || Part 10

♟☠ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ! ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ! ᴀɪɢʜ'ᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ! <3 - ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ, ꜱᴀᴍ

"Still, I don't want to." "Do we have any other options?" "I don't know."

"M-Mi-jin, I hear you." Ha-lim mumbled, "I know." Mi-jin responded.

"Do you really have to do that to me?" "You're going to turn, eventually."

"I-I know, but you..."

*bone crack* *bone crack*

"I will kill you first. I'll kill you before anyone else." Ha-lim said as she was slowly turning into a zombie.

"Bitch." She responded.

"Mi-jin," Ha-lim said as she sobbed.

*bone crack* *bone crack*

"I...I'm so scared..." as she gasps and snarled as she was turning.

Minutes passed as the door was moving uncontrollably.

Mi-jin breaks the leather part of the mop as she started to point it in the bathroom stall.

"Get ready." Mi-jin said as she was referring Joon-Seong to open the door. He hesitated as Mi-jin noticed it and said "I said to get ready!" as she shouted.

 "For what?" Joon-Seong asked quickly.

"We gotta kill her." Mi-jin said as she panted, while Joon-Seong was just staring at the door hesitating to open it or not.

"Are you gonna hold that forever?" She shouted trying to hold her temper.

Joon-Seong looks at her and removed his hand through the door. As the door creaks, they saw Ha-lim slowly turning her face at them, as she snarls and ran towards them. Mi-jin screamed and stabbed Ha-lim right at her mouth.

They can hear Ha-lim's mouth squelch as the flesh was seen.

Joon-Seong whimpers at the scene and walked back.

"Damn it. What are you doing?" She shouted at him.

"Shit." He curses as he helped her.

"Why won't she die?!" Joon-Seong said as he was about to cry by looking at Ha-lim.

"I don't know. Maybe it's not the right spot." She shouted.

Ha-lim touched the door as Joon-Seong and Mi-jin were pushed back.

They shouted as they thought that this was the end of their life, but they were surprised as they saw an arrow on her neck.

"W-What..." Mi-jin said, wide-eyed As Ha-lim's body thuds to the floor. Mi-jin checked who shot Ha-lim.