tricky .

TRICKY !

warnings : none, just vibes.

in which :
after an exchange of texts to one another, best friends riley and y/n chill in his car, talking about relationships and laughing.

additional : double update! i just finished rewriting the player chapter, so if you haven't read that, go do it now! this ones a little short, it didn't come up to 3000-6000 words like i've usually been aiming for when i write, but i'm still happy with it and laughed a lot! thanks for your time baby !

1376 words.

__________
⚫️

breezy reezy babez 🖤 :

oi
come here rn mane

what do you want at this time riley..
you checked yo damn phone? it's 5am.
let me sleep

no
nigga
come out with me, i'm tryna go somewhere

don't ask me nun unless you ready to get me some food
read at 5:14 am.
fuck you, goodnight

stfu fool, it ain't even night time
come outside, i'm here, i'll buy you your fuckin food
bitch

thanks poooooh, i love ya!! 💋

whatever, yk i love u too

__________

y/n quickly grabbed her essentials and headed out the door so as to not keep her best friend waiting for too long. she was happy to see him, especially when he was about to buy her food.

closing the door behind her, she speed-walked over to riley's car and hopped in, the scent of chemicals and vanilla wafting in the air from the freshener hanging above his view mirror.

"hey you~!" y/n said, stretching her words just to tease him on the fact he had to buy her food as she leaned over to give him a hug. she gave him many kisses on his cheek as her arms wrapped around his shoulders, hands holding the back of his head in place.

"move, i'm mad at you nigga." he lied, a small smile on his face, easily noticed by y/n as she continued with her small smooches. they both enjoyed each other's company more than anyone else's, hence the reason why they were so close. the love they had was platonic, though they also did things normal friends wouldn't do, a prime example being the situation they were playing out right now.

"no you're not, look at you, cheesin' n shit!" y/n looked up for a moment, putting her kisses on pause to stare at riley. no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't contain the smile pushing on him as he looked away. "see!" y/n giggled and held him tighter, his heart pumping a little faster than it should.

riley smacked his teeth playfully, "shut up, you're not funny bruh.." he said, his arms wrapping around y/n's waist as he hugged her back. he placed three small but passionate kiss on her forehead back to back, sending the love he received back onto her.

"yes i am, you know i am!" she said, finally pulling away with a comfortable smile on her face matching riley's as he drove out of her street quietly.