player .

PLAYER .

warnings ; none !

in which ;
        riley has a reputation of being a player, attracted to y/n the most. she's not too fond of it, but seems to like him either way.

addition : i rewrote this one! i hope you like it as much as i enjoyed writing it, have fun loves!
905 words.

third person pov ;

"mane, what?!" y/n shouted, almost a little too loud with a couple of people looking up at her in confusion. you see, she had just gotten her timetable of the lessons for the next couple of weeks and there was a slight problem; she had been put in the same class as that prick. he was disrespectful, sexually-deprived and head over heels for y/n meanwhile she couldn't stand him.

she kept to herself usually, never too loud nor quiet, a good group of friends, a humble girl all in all. despite this, she was labelled the prettiest girl in school but was never too fond of the name. it meant that all the thirsty boys who hadn't had sex in years were all over her, so damn nasty, ugh!

it's likely you're wondering just who i'm sending shots at, hm? it's none other than the notorious riley freeman. he had been hitting on y/n for years now and, honestly, she was fed up.

she was interrupted from her sorrowful thoughts by our star man himself looking down at her. she felt his nasty ass, man whore hands touch hers and shivered in disgust and anger.

"wassup mama, how you been?" riley spoke, licking his lips and eyeing y/n's body a little too attentively, his attention glued to her every move from her small shuffles to the breaths from her chest.

"the fuck you want?" she made sure to stay defensive and keep her guard up, with these players you never know what comes next. one second you'll be waving at them, only to find yourself waking up in their bed the next morning.

"damn, can't a nigga admire you?" he said, a smile still on his face, completely unfazed at this reaction. he had grown used to it by now but still knew y/n had a thing for him.

"no, a nigga can not admire me, especially not if i know exactly what he's here for." although she never let it show, y/n could never find herself saying there was nothing there for riley. she had to admit, he was indeed fine as fuck in her opinion, no matter how much she hid it behind her snarky replies.

"aight then, i hear you! just lemme get a go at you, you know i'll treat you right." as you can see, y/n was no where near as naive as majority of the girls in her school, her only choice was to say no. "you're a whole player riley, if i let you do me, i'd get my heart broken to pieces, you know it as much as i do." she already knew he'd use his sweet talk and try to get with her for the millionth time already, but let it slide anyway.

"aye man! it's daddy to you, not 'rieleeey", come correct.." he giggled slightly as he mocked the way y/n said his name. of couse, if she was truely uncomfortable, he'd stop playing around, riley was an idiot, but never dismissive of the feelings of others. he knew better.

even though she knew it was a joke, y/n still grew flustered, her expression dropped as she grew speechless for a few seconds, her mind loading.

'now i know this boy did not just tell me to call him daddy.. i mean, lowkey sure, but still!' she thought to herself.

"oh no, i think not love, i will never in your dirty ass dreams call you daddy!" yes, she did sorta kinda like his charms, they flattered her and made her smile once she had gotten to the comfort of her room, she did want to give him a chance after liking her for so long yet she couldn't let herself fall into that kind of mess just yet, no matter how much she knew she'd let him ruin her life. she knew to pull it together.

"fucks sake, you say that every time girl! look, it's not like i wanna be a player, it's just.. you women, you're everything, especially you. i really can't get enough, so fuckin' sexy, passionate and not to mention you got one fat as-" although she was slowly falling in love even more than she thought possible, y/n had to cut him off before he could say something horny.

"nope, don't finish that sentence, i won't let you have me just yet, but that was really nice of you," she walked closer to him, giving his a quick kiss on his cheek, scarily close to the corner of his lips. just at that, riley's eyes lit up as hers rolled. she walked away, leaving the lucky boy dumbfounded and surprised. he was really getting somewhere here.

"you love me though? you know you love me!" she shouted behind her, one hand on his cheek right in the special spot as he beamed widely. his dimples dug into his face as he settled down, a small and hardly noticeable thing on his face, a tint of blush and hearts in his eyes.