1) shawn!

Sydney Sweeney as Wren Amber Newman

Shawn mendes as himself

...

"Shawn you need security!" Andrew tried to argue with the 23 year old who wasn't being realistic. For a little background shawn mendes is a 23 year old singer/songwriter, actor and soon to be director who was what you would call a one hit wonder or a flop. He had a few good tracks and one really good movie before he had completely disappeared from the internet, fully disappeared no one could find any socials under his name and no one ever spotted him out.

While most assumed he either couldn't handle being famous or thought he was a fake and got tired of pretending to be as talented as he was but a few were still supportive of him and more worried about his wellbeing and the truth was nothing was seriously wrong. Sure being famous was traumatizing and hard but with a good support system and therapy everything was fine. shawn disappeared to pursue a directing career. Ever since he stepped foot in front of a camera he knew he also wanted to one day be behind it capturing someone else's first "I'm really an actor" moment, but he knew that at the rate his success was building that by the time the first semester came up he'd be to popular to walk around his campus, hell even the store so he removed himself from it.

No one knew he was going to school or that eventually one day he'd be coming back to the spotlight but he was and it was actually a lot sooner than he thought. He wasn't intending to come back into the spotlight until he had finished school in about 2 months but a show producer had somehow heard that he was into directing and seen his work that she asked him to direct her movie. At first he wasn't even going to sign it but his girlfriend, wren had told him he should do it. So he decided to take the offer except with the condition that they used his girlfriend's last name rather than his own. They know his last name, they knew his mothers but they didn't know his girlfriend last name because they were extremely private about their relationship or as private as two celebrities can be.

Fast forward the movie coming out and it doing extremely well and everything, everyone was praising the director Shawn Newman who they knew their name but had no face to match it to and then they figured it out. During one of the interviews or a piece for a paper whoever was editing the writing decided to use everyone full names and one very dedicated Shawn mendes fan had felt like the name was familiar. Her post caption had said "Shawn Peter Raul...sound so familiar but Newman? " which to then update a few hours later "update: I found some tea! I have reasons to believe that this movie was directed by Shawn mendes. The directors first and middle name are identical to Shawn and then going on a deep dive through his girlfriends instagram I've learned that her last name is newman" and with that one post the world knew of him again so he decided to finish the last few months online/with a private teacher. He opened up all his social medias again and was more famous than ever.

"I don't need security, watching me 24/7 especially in my own apartment building"

"Look dude, I know it's weird. Trust me I completely understand that it sounds weird to have security watching your front door in an apartment complex that already has high security " Andrew tried explaining "but you've gotta a lot more famous than you were last time, well shit even a month ago. You are sky rocketing, directors want to cast your in their movies, artists want to write with you, tv and movie shows want you to write the soundtrack and producers want to hire you. I have Sony, Amazon prime, hulu, Netflix , euphoria, Riverdale, cbs, Coldplay, Ed sheeran and so many more people and companies wanting you. It's a matter of your safety "

"And I know that, trust me" Shawn said " I use security and have no problems with them but in my own apartment complex or my hometown I'm sorry but I won't walk around with them. I gotta go Andrew I have a date with wren. I'll use security at events and any place other than my hometown "

...
"Baby ?" Wren called out to Shawn looking at him with a pout.

"Hmm" Shawn responded

"Will you pretty please go to the vending machine and get me my favorite powdered doughnut's?"

"Sure baby " Shawn said leaning down to give his girlfriend a kiss "you're lucky I love you so much "
...

As Shawn was downstairs putting the money into the vending machine and punching in the numbers and letters out of the back of his eyes he could see a group of men walking his way, he didn't think much of it.

Suddenly Shawn felt an arm wrap around his neck choking him and then his eyes were covered. He tried grabbing the arm wrapped around his neck but then another pair of arms grabbed him hands and held them behind his back.

As he was struggling against the grip of at least two men he felt someone else punch him right in the gut cause him to lean forward and take the next hit in his ribs.

Once he was in the possession he was able to kick his foot and escape from the grip of the men but not before two of them ran away leaving just one. Just as Shawn was about to grab the dude he punched Shawn in the face and running off.

Leaving Shawn with a busted lip, cut above his eyebrow, probably a broken nose, bruised or maybe even broken ribs and a huge bruise in the middle of his stomach.

"FUCK" Shawn yelling grabbing onto his side and limping back to his apartment.

The second Shawn open the door to his apartment and made it inside he collapsed on his couch. "Baby, did they have them?" Wren asked which Shawn could faintly hear, his head was pounding.

After a few seconds of no response she walked into the living room to be met with her boyfriend bloody and passed out on the couch, running over to his she tried wiping the blood out of his face " Shawn! Baby, wake up please! What happened?" Wren said as her eyes started to get teary.

Wren ran into the bathroom and grabbed their first aid kit, while also grabbing her phone . Setting down her phone and opening up the first aid kit taking out the gauze and placing it above the cut and then grabbing some wipes they had and cleaning his face up but the blood wouldn't stop.

"Siri call 911"

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My boyfriend went downstairs to get doughnuts and when came back I walked into the living room and he was passed out and bloody. I don't know what happened!" Wren cried out "please send help!"

" we're sending an ambulance you're way right now, can you please give us some information about him?"

"Yes, yes I can"

"Name, age, apartment number "

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, 23 years old born August 8th 1998, apartment number 305"

"Alright, thank you ma'am, the ambulance should arriving now"

In the faint distant she could hear them and the suddenly a group of paramedics came rushing into her room "check his pulse! We need oxygen now! Alright let's move him! Let's go ! Let's go!"

And then they were in the ambulance one the way to the hospital. It all happened so fast

....