Cozy Night In

It was the night after their "date" and, since it was Friday, Haru decided to spend the night at Makoto's place.
As they neared the entrance of her house, Makoto thought about everything that happened that day.
She wondered why Haru kept blushing earlier... did she like Makoto in that way too??
Upon reaching the door, they found it was locked, so Makoto had to use the key under the mat. That's weird, she thought. Her parents usually left the door unlocked for her.
Makoto took off her shoes in the genkan and while Haru followed suit; Makoto ventured through the acceptionally dark house into the kitchen and found a note on the fridge:
Hi sweetie, we'll be back Sunday night. Went to your uncle's place.
-Mom
Well that would explain the empty house and locked door.
"My parents aren't home tonight. Neither are the twins." Makoto called out to Haru. She turned on the lights; it was dusk, so the sunlight wouldn't suffice much longer.
"Mm," Haru answered to show that she had heard her. She entered the kitchen as well. "So we have the house to ourselves..." She said as she looked up at Makoto. She blushed visibly.
"Um... yes." Makoto affirmed, blushing as well.
A few moments passed as they stood there looking into eachothers eyes.
"So," Makoto broke the silence, clearing her throat. "What do you wanna do?"
They ended up deciding that some video games would be fun.
As Makoto was setting everything up, Haru walked into Makoto's room with a proposition. "We should take a shower."
Makoto turned bright red and looked at Haru. "Um. What?" She's in my rooom ahhggg omfggg.
Haru blushed too. "I need to take a shower..."
"Oh okay. Well go ahead." Makoto relaxed a bit more. Asddffghjjkl she's taking a shower. "Or actually I should get it started for you."
Haru stopped in the doorway, looking back at Makoto. "I've been to your house before, I know the water." Haru pointed out, amused. She walked out of the room and down the hall.
Makoto sank down onto her bed, covering her face with her hands. Get yourself together.
While Haru was in the shower, Makoto sat on her bed and thought. The new Marvel movie was coming out soon. Maybe she could ask Haru along.
A few minutes later, Haru returned. Her hair was wet and she smelled clean and....
Haru spoke. "Makoto." She broke the orca from her thoughts, causing her to sit up.
"Uh, yeah?" Makoto looked over and saw that her friend was wearing nothing but a towel. She blushed. "Oh! I'm so sorry, Haru! You probably need some clothes to borrow! Just one sec." She began rummaging through her drawers. Why, why, why?? Oh my goodness, why does she tempt me?
She grabbed an orange t-shirt and some blue shorts and held them out to the dolphin. "Here."
Haru looked into Makoto's eyes. "Arigato..." She hurried off to the bathroom again, feeling a bit embarrassed.
Once she was back again, Makoto had everything ready. Makoto jumped in the shower and once she returned...
"I'm tired," Haru said simply.
Makoto looked at her where she sat. "Oh," she said. "Okay then, y-you mind sharing the bed?" She asked timidly.
"It doesn't matter." Haru lied. She deffinitely wanted to.
"You're right, sorry. I'll pull out the cot..." she said thinking better of the idea and misreading Haru's thoughts. She began to pull the extra bed out from under her own.
"Wait." Haru said suddenly. "Don't change your mind. Just because I don't say exactly what I mean, doesn't mean what I meant to say was a bad thing."
Makoto stared at her silently for a moment. "So... that was a yes?"
Haru nodded.
So that night, they slept side-by-side. Dreaming innocently and slowly gravitating towards one another to awake in each other's arms.