Chapter 26

Christmas break.....

Kaitlin has been deciding on going home for Christmas break she does want to spend it with her family but also wants to spend it with her friends her new ones who have became family to her.

She has decided to go home for Christmas after not seeing them for a long time she's dreading it but knows she's gonna be coming back. "Listen I will bring yours gifts back when I come back understood." She told Lizzie Josie and Hope. "Don't worry about it Kate we'll see you after break." Josie told her as James apprated behind them. "Right my dad is here I better go but I'll miss you guys." She said giving them one last hug before walking over giving him a tight hug.

"I've missed you." She said as he hugged her back. "I've missed you too." He told her. "You didn't write back everyday like you told you were gonna do." He said as she grinned. "Sorry their was times I didn't have time either I was out with the girls or doing homework." She told him as he smiled. "It's alright come on Lily is waiting." He said as they apprated back to the house.

It was safe to say Kaitlin was beyond nervous to go back home. She placed her trunk down on the floor looking around seeing as the house hasn't changed. Their was chatter from the kitchen. "Dad who's here." Kaitlin asked. "Everyone it's the first day of Christmas break everyone always come over but you'd know if you read my letter."

He told her as she felt guilty for not reading seeing as she was out with her friends that day she got the letter. "Sorry." She mumbled as they walked into the kitchen. "We're back." James announced as they turned around. "Where's Kaitlin." Lily asked. "Right here." She said walking out from behind James.

"My goodness you've gotten bigger." Euphemia said. "Hi Kaitlin." Lily said as she walked over giving her a hug. "Hi Lily." She said stepping back. "How have you've been." Lily asked her. "I've been good I've made plenty of friends my roommate Hope managed to convince me to cut my hair." Kaitlin said playing with the end of her hair.

It was once very long now it's a little under her shoulders. "It looks lovely Harry should be coming down any minute." Lily told her right as Harry walked in. "Kaitlin your home." Harry said as she turned around with a huge smile. "Harry." Kaitlin said immediately running over embracing him in a hug.

"I've missed you." He whispered in her ear as she hugged him tighter. "I've missed you more." She whispered back stepping back with a smile on her face. "Are you ok mom and dad just told me you left but not why are you alright." He asked her. "I'm getting their but yes I'm okay Harry what about you." She said.

"You got an American accent." Harry said making her laugh. "No I don't Harry." She told him. "Oh guess what." She said excitedly. "What." Harry said. "I made friends and-and one of them is like you Harry her name is Hope you'll love her she's super nice and funny." Kaitlin told him.

"Trying to set your brother up on a date." Sirius asked as the other laughed. "No I'm not but she's really pretty Harry I may have mentioned you to her a couple of times she reminds me of you and my other friends Lizzie and Josie Ric's daughters their twins may not look like it but they are their fraternal twins that's what they told me but their super funny." Kaitlin told him as he listened to her.

"Why don't you go unpack Kaitlin and you can continue telling us after your done." Lily told her. "Will do I'll be right back." She said before running off. "She talks more." Fluermont said as James nodded his head.

"Yes she does so glad Ric helped her." James said. "Dad why did Kate go all the way over their." Harry asked. "You gotta ask Kaitlin that Harry." James told him as he nodded his head. A couple minutes later Kaitlin came back down.

"I'm all done now." She said. "Perfect now tell me everything you did." Lily said as she sat down in front of her. "Well me and Kaleb-That's a boys name." Sirius said. "Yeah cause Kaleb is a boy but he showed me some secret spots around town-Secret spots you say." Marlene said cutting her off as she nodded her head.

"Yeah where everyone goes to have a party or sneak off for some space." She told them. "Kaitlin you had time to date you've been away from your dad and Harry for four months and not once did you date." Sirius asked as as shook her head.

"Wow you really are innocent." He mumbled but she didn't hear him. "Tell me more Kaitlin." Lily told her. Kaitlin began telling Lily everything she did.