Prologue: Tonight, Carrion Rejoins The Hunt

"Carrion wants to ask..." Ask a blob made out of flesh full sharp teeth and eyes to another "person".

"Was Carrion a good member..?" He continues with a slightly broken voice, the "person" then replies.

"No.... I was told you were the greatest...." The "person" answered in a monotone but sincere voice, the two not breaking eye contact as the fleshy blob sends a smiley emoji.

"Carrion is grateful, Carrion wishes to do this again one more time.... But can Carrion ask something, again..?"

"Go on, Carrion-san"

"I... I wish to stay at my personal floor till the end..." He said, breaking his usual character dialogue.

This shocked the "person", never in their whole virtual life have he ever heard Carrion break character, perhaps he trusts said person enough to reveal his true self to him.

"As long as you stay within Nazarick until the end, I have no more problems..."

"I thank Momonga, truly..." Carrion then got up from his seemingly clean seat before teleporting to his personal floor, leaving the [Greater Lich] [Momonga] alone inside the room.

"I'm proud of you, Carrion..."

In The 8th Floor

In a flash of blue, Carrion appeared on his personal floor: [Floating Ruined Valleys of The Dead].

A/n: Sorry, I just love Ekonomiya's design so I decided to use this as personal floor.

"The floor which they held their 'tea parties', oh how I miss those days...." Carrion says while wiggling his way down a path, his parasite like body easily slithers down the uneven terrain as he looks around, remembering the memories that he shares with everyone else, oh how dumb they looked on their "tea parties".

Carrion soon arrived on the top platform, looking over the whole floor, he let's out an amused sigh. His once lively floor now representing it's name; dead and silent as of that of a graveyard.

"How unfortunate.... I could have confessed to Bukubukuchagama here but things just don't go as planned, huh..?" The parasite sadly stated, imagining how she would've reacted if he confessed so suddenly with the gang just hiding in different corners.

"Some stories just don't end well, I guess my ending is certain... Perhaps I'll see them once again."

.

12:59:56

.

12:59:57

.

12:59:58

.

12:59:59

.